Homebrew RELEASE melonDS for Switch — continuation

cubes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly I can't get any version to run on my Switch Lite on FW 12.0.2. It just instantly crashes when opening melonDS. I have firmware.bin, bios7.bin and bios9.bin inside the melonds folder. :(

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a big improvement now every game i have tried is playable is it possible to have the load content start me off on the last rom played it sucks having to scroll through all my games every time to get to the game i am playing?

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a big improvement now every game i have tried is playable is it possible to have the load content start me off on the last rom played it sucks having to scroll through all my games every time to get to the game i am playing?
yes it will list you what you have played

FragRot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Can I rename biosdsi7.bin to biosdsi7.rom and biosdsi9.bin to biosdsi9.rom just like that? I got white screen when I try to load DSiWare games. I place the bios and firmware in switch/melonds folder. I'm running melonds in full RAM mode.

EDIT: I got it to work. Turns out the console mode is still DS not DSi. Silly me.

Last edited by FragRot,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue that Switch doesn't have mic built-in and that hurts! :lol: I got to go get me new headphone with mic so I can blow the torches out in The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only issue that Switch doesn't have mic built-in and that hurts! :lol: I got to go get me new headphone with mic so I can blow the torches out in The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
you can just press down the left stick, that simulates blowing. Proper microphone isn't even supported.

EDIT: I added this to the FAQ

Last edited by catlover007,

ToxicRadio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First off I'd like to thank you for all your hard work on melonDS for Switch! I've been enjoying it since release 6 but I ran into an issue. While playing Pokemon Platinum the game will freeze no matter what before battling Aaron in the Elite 4. I've tried to replicate it on TwilightMenu on DSi and Retroarch DS cores and there's no freeze?

Last edited by ToxicRadio,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade