ROM Hack Megman Battle Network

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked (and I'm sure it has), but I've searched and found nothing. I played BN1 a few years back and my ROM only had about half the game. A FAQ on gamefaqs.com even verified that the ROM would go to a black screen at that exact spot.

As it's been a few years now. Is there a full version of the ROM now? If so, is there a way to tell if I have a full or half version without playing up to that spot? Like the filesize or something along those lines.

EDIT: And in true noob fashion it looks like I posted in the wrong section.
frown.gif
My bad.

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
No asking for roms. Even if you're not directly asking, I can read between lines
wink.gif

Try playing to that spot
smile.gif
Simple as that.
It turns out you can't read between the lines as well as you thought. I'm not looking for a download link or anything like that. I just want to know if a full version exists. A simple yes or no would suffice. If there were a way to tell if it's the full version or not without playing up to that spot then that would be helpful too. I don't want to waste my time if a full version doesn't even exist.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pho8 said:
hankchill said:
No asking for roms. Even if you're not directly asking, I can read between lines
wink.gif

Try playing to that spot
smile.gif
Simple as that.
It turns out you can't read between the lines as well as you thought. I'm not looking for a download link or anything like that. I just want to know if a full version exists. A simple yes or no would suffice. If there were a way to tell if it's the full version or not without playing up to that spot then that would be helpful too. I don't want to waste my time if a full version doesn't even exist.

Allright, you escaped my trap
gbasp.gif

I'm pretty sure a full one does exist, I can remember way back when I played that and the second one multiple times over, and I remember getting everything.

virtualboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pho8 said:
virtualboy said:
Try playing the game on a flashcart instead of emulator
It's not exactly an option for me, but, that would make a difference?

Well, I've played the rom dump all the way thru on hardware with no problems. If its not working on emulators (copy protection), your only options would be using a flashcart on hardware or looking for an original on ebay.

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. That explains a lot and is exactly the info I was wondering about. Are all the Battle Networks like this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The fallout4 new HD version for series s/x is awesome, looks so cool