azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have acekard RPG and ez 3in1 expansion pack, when I launch Megaman Zero there is a bug that I cant use any button for secondary attack, no mather what I can only use a gun (or when I change primary weapon to sword , only sword), but eaven when I have a sword and a gun, I can only use primary weapon button, anybody had this problem ? (I used rom dumped from dashroms).

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I have acekard RPG and ez 3in1 expansion pack, when I launch Megaman Zero there is a bug that I cant use any button for secondary attack, no mather what I can only use a gun (or when I change primary weapon to sword , only sword), but eaven when I have a sword and a gun, I can only use primary weapon button, anybody had this problem ? (I used rom dumped from dashroms).

Thats not a bug, you forgot to change some of the settings
tongue.gif

While in play press start and go to button combinations. It should have it at default where secondary attack is R+B.
Change the profile so secondary attack is R only.

Great game but its gonna be a bitch keeping an A or S rank.
Good luck.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game will make you want to throw your DS across the room as *insert boss here* comprehensively crushes you. Again. For the 10th time. But you'll still keep trying, because that's how cool this game is.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
This game will make you want to throw your DS across the room as *insert boss here* comprehensively crushes you. Again. For the 10th time. But you'll still keep trying, because that's how cool this game is.

I wouldn't say that. Although the bosses are a lot harder (and cooler) than anything you'd find in ZX/ZXA , its nothing compared to the later Zero games.
The final boss in Zero 4 is impossible.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

S

scubersteve

Zero 4?
I found that to be the easiest one.
Zero 3 is what made me try to find a way to take a shit on capcom as I played more megaman games.

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

seriously. except it takes way more than 10 times for me on any particular boss. more like 50-100.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country

seriously. except it takes way more than 10 times for me on any particular boss. more like 50-100.

10 times more than that as you get further in the game trying to keep your A/S Rank.

@Scubersteve: I said the final boss was impossible. The rest were hard but not as hard as they could be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o