Megaman Zero problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by azotyp, Feb 15, 2008.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    I have acekard RPG and ez 3in1 expansion pack, when I launch Megaman Zero there is a bug that I cant use any button for secondary attack, no mather what I can only use a gun (or when I change primary weapon to sword , only sword), but eaven when I have a sword and a gun, I can only use primary weapon button, anybody had this problem ? (I used rom dumped from dashroms).

2. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    Thats not a bug, you forgot to change some of the settings [​IMG]

While in play press start and go to button combinations. It should have it at default where secondary attack is R+B.
    Change the profile so secondary attack is R only.

Great game but its gonna be a bitch keeping an A or S rank.
    Good luck.

3. Kaos

Kaos Good show!

Nov 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    This game will make you want to throw your DS across the room as *insert boss here* comprehensively crushes you. Again. For the 10th time. But you'll still keep trying, because that's how cool this game is.

4. xcalibur

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    I wouldn't say that. Although the bosses are a lot harder (and cooler) than anything you'd find in ZX/ZXA , its nothing compared to the later Zero games.
    The final boss in Zero 4 is impossible. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. scubersteve

scubersteve Newbie

Zero 4?
    I found that to be the easiest one.
    Zero 3 is what made me try to find a way to take a shit on capcom as I played more megaman games.

6. dexmix

dexmix GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2007
    United States

seriously. except it takes way more than 10 times for me on any particular boss. more like 50-100.

7. xcalibur

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    10 times more than that as you get further in the game trying to keep your A/S Rank.

@Scubersteve: I said the final boss was impossible. The rest were hard but not as hard as they could be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice