MEGA is online

Megaupload is back, what is your reaction?

• Total voters

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's right, they are back as a cloud system uploading service again.

Access mega.co.nz and register (as soon as possible because the servers are over used)

What are your opinions?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only thing that makes Megaupload different from any other filesharing service is the fact that Kim Dotcom got in trouble with the law. Seriously. That's all. It's just a filesharing site, there's nothing unique about it. If they'll provide great service on good terms, great. If not, meh.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, this takes me back to the times I actually downloaded from those filesharing sites.
Now I just use torrents.
I don't think I have the patience and time anymore to download all 38 parts of 1 movie.

Reactions: NahuelDS and Arm73

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that makes Megaupload different from any other filesharing service is the fact that Kim Dotcom got in trouble with the law. Seriously. That's all. It's just a filesharing site, there's nothing unique about it.
Normally I'd agree, but MegaUpload had some of the best download speeds around, at least for me.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there a premium service? What are the limits to using it for free? Uploading and downloading stuff i mean.
Depends, the premium service gives you from 500GB of storage up to 4TB

There's 3 different premium packages, one with 500GB, one with 1TB and another one with 4TB.

Free membership have 50GB of storage, which its not bad, the best things premium or not, everyone gets the same download/upload speed :)

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends, the premium service gives you from 500GB of storage up to 4TB

There's 3 different premium packages, one with 500GB, one with 1TB and another one with 4TB.

Free membership have 50GB of storage, which its not bad, the best things premium or not, everyone gets the same download/upload speed :)

Great thanks! I never knew because i only used the old megeupload for downloading stuff, i never did join the site. just needed to know if the premium was similar to mediafire, 4shared etc. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-