Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Windaga said:
I suppose that'd also be wanted, but I was thinking something like this:

unled1ugc.png

Where the extra slider would snap onto the front of the 3DS via a plastic connection, and then the plastic strips running behind it meet with the bracing that'd hold the needed electronics for the two extra buttons. It doesn't add much to the size at all, and while it doesn't add that extra comfort value like the Slider Pad does, I think it'd work well for those that just want the extra stick and buttons without all of the bulk

The slide pad itself if probably far too thick to be attached like that. You'd have to unclick it every single time you close the lid. Sticking out the side is the only feasible way to attach it. Also, you left no place for the battery.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
He's probably just being sarcastic. =/
I don't like how bulky the slide pad is but if a slimmer 3rd party attachment ever gets released, I'd probably buy it.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
i like this better
3dscd.jpg

Where's the frickin' LIKE button in this place? Lol. Love this.

Watch, all the bashing and hating on this device and its probably going to be the most comfortable and usable thing in handheld gaming. The Wii was mocked and bashed like this, as was the Motion Plus before it came out. Even the Gamecube controller was bashed on, but it turned out okay. Nintendo tends to know what they're doing most of the time. (First person to post a Virtual Boy gets slapped.)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
Watch, all the bashing and hating on this device and its probably going to be the most comfortable and usable thing in handheld gaming. The Wii was mocked and bashed like this, as was the Motion Plus before it came out. Even the Gamecube controller was bashed on, but it turned out okay. Nintendo tends to know what they're doing most of the time. (First person to post a Virtual Boy gets slapped.)

Wii controls are pretty shit, motion/pointer controls don't compensate for a second analog stick and a missing bunch of buttons.

Wii Motion Plus works fine for tech at the time, nothing else to say.

The Gamecube controller is pretty garbage for any dual analog game. That C-Stick is pretty crap. Excellent for fighting games though.

Still, best controller so far is the Xbox 360 one. Comfy, forming, with everything laid out perfectly.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guild McCommunist said:
Wii controls are pretty shit, motion/pointer controls don't compensate for a second analog stick and a missing bunch of buttons.
True. The pointer function is superior to the second analog, but the lack of buttons is very noticeable and a real drawback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: rofl