• Replies 3,952
  • Likes 278

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think they turned out rather well. Some I couldn't find Icons for, like HDAT2 and Spinrite, so I just gave them a DOS prompt. Fits rather nicely though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Another Spinrite

And for Shredos :

Attachments

• HDAT2.png
    HDAT2.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Spinrite.png
    Spinrite.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Spinrite2.png
    Spinrite2.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Shredos.png
    Shredos.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 198

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The new icons look great I have been trying to make some myself with not much success. What program do you use and how do you get them to look circular?
I use Adobe Photoshop CC Portable to make the icons. I start at 256 size using a blank transparent layer, and create a circular background. Color it using the colorize feature under the hue/saturation settings, and then paste the little logo on top.

Reactions: Gremlin220366

Gremlin220366

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use Adobe Photoshop CC Portable to make the icons. I start at 256 size using a blank transparent layer, and create a circular background. Color it using the colorize feature under the hue/saturation settings, and then paste the little logo on top.
Thank you jayro I will give it a try and see how I get on.

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you jayro I will give it a try and see how I get on.
Let me know if you want my ventoy.json and icon files, I can zip them for you if you'd like to take a look.

Another Spinrite

And for Shredos :
I appreciate these, but most of them will be unreadable and unrecognizable at 32x32 size. And even-though that orange one kept popping up in my results, I couldn't verify that it was official for ShredOS.

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Let me know if you want my ventoy.json and icon files, I can zip them for you if you'd like to take a look.
I appreciate these, but most of them will be unreadable and unrecognizable at 32x32 size. And even-though that orange one kept popping up in my results, I couldn't verify that it was official for ShredOS.

here is Spinrite in 32x32

And HDAT2 32x32

Attachments

• spinrite_32x32.png
    spinrite_32x32.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 194
  • HDAT2_32x32.png
    HDAT2_32x32.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 210

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

here is Spinrite in 32x32

And HDAT2 32x32
Those look much better. I'll use these. Thanks buddy! Once I get everything together, I can DM you the files.

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear JAYRO,
For the "Boot an operating system" folder, the icon is that of Windows.
I suggest an icon that would be better suited by showing both Windows and Linux systems.
Here is this icon in 32x32 with a transparent background.

For "Boot-repair" folder, I propose :

Attachments

• Windows-vs-linux_32x32_contour-transparent.png
    Windows-vs-linux_32x32_contour-transparent.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 206
  • boot_repair_fix_rouge&blanc_32x32.png
    boot_repair_fix_rouge&blanc_32x32.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 196

Gremlin220366

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you I would like to have those files to look at. If its not to much trouble. How do I send you my email address by DM.

I have sent you my email by PM :) Still learning my way around this forum and how to do things.

Last edited by Gremlin220366,

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you I would like to have those files to look at. If its not to much trouble. How do I send you my email address by DM.

I have sent you my email by PM :) Still learning my way around this forum and how to do things.
If you want to download these images, which can be used as icons for folders or files, simply click on the image that will open in 32x 32 format, then right-click on the reduced image and save the image.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
If you want to download these images, which can be used as icons for folders or files, simply click on the image that will open in 32x 32 format, then right-click on the reduced image and save the image.
I think he means the icons I made in the screenshots I posted.

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bom dia pra nós, eu usava a versão 18, gostaria de saber como faço pra somente atualizar, pois a versão nova v20.10.1 ocupa totalmente o meu pendrive de 64gb, ocultando praticamente metade da capacidade impossibilitando de eu usar, eu gostava muito de incluir programas portáteis e agora não consigo mais

neofita

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Bom dia pra nós, eu usava a versão 18, gostaria de saber como faço pra somente atualizar, pois a versão nova v20.10.1 ocupa totalmente o meu pendrive de 64gb, ocultando praticamente metade da capacidade impossibilitando de eu usar, eu gostava muito de incluir programas portáteis e agora não consigo mais

you need to use a partition manager (such as MiniTool Partition Wizard) to move the Vtoyefi partition of the pendrive to the far right, then you can enlarge the main partition

regards

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "neofita, post: 9255999, membro: 531408"] você precisa usar um gerenciador de partição (como o MiniTool Partition Wizard) para mover a partição Vtoyefi do pendrive para a extrema direita, então você pode ampliar a partição principal

saudações [/ QUOTE]
Obrigado você tentar

Last edited by decinfo,

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "neofita, post: 9255999, membro: 531408"] você precisa usar um gerenciador de partição (como o MiniTool Partition Wizard) para mover a partição Vtoyefi do pendrive para a extrema direita, então você pode ampliar a partição principal

saudações [/ QUOTE]
Fiz isso mas não expande a partição principal onde fica os portables

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "neofita, post: 9256018, membro: 531408"] poste uma captura de tela das partições de seu pendrive [/ QUOTE]
só consigo estender a partição G: VTOYEFI
Eu já formatei o pendrive e refiz o processo mas o MediCat sempre que faz isso e com uma versão anterior isso não acontece. : /
[ATTACH = cheio] 232956 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 232957 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = cheio] 232958 [/ ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-6_13-8-51.png
    upload_2020-11-6_13-8-51.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 217
  • upload_2020-11-6_13-9-24.png
    upload_2020-11-6_13-9-24.png
    35 KB · Views: 198
  • upload_2020-11-6_13-10-16.png
    upload_2020-11-6_13-10-16.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by decinfo,

neofita

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Eu já formatei o pendrive e refiz o processo mas o MediCat sempre que faz isso e com uma versão anterior isso não acontece. : /

you cannot use Windows Disk Management to do this job
you have to use an external Partition Manager (such as MiniTool Partition Wizard)

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "neofita, post: 9256095, member: 531408"] você não pode usar o Gerenciamento de Disco do Windows para fazer este trabalho
você tem que usar um gerenciador de partições externo (como o MiniTool Partition Wizard) [/ QUOTE]

Entendi, mas eu coloquei a foto do gerenciador do Windows somente para analise (ver que existe 3 partiçõe) mas tambem tem a foto do MiniTool Partition meu pendrive é o disco 3 da foto porem não da a opção para mover a partição como me orientou só da opção para mover a partição menor

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "neofita, post: 9256018, membro: 531408"] poste uma captura de tela das partições de seu pendrive [/ QUOTE]
2/ Ampliar a divisória VENTOY utilizando todo o espaço restante movendo a divisória VTOYEFI.
Aplicar a mudança.
_
With Minitool, Niubi, Aomei ...
1/ The VTOYEFI partition must be moved to the end of the disk without changing its size.
Apply the modification.
2/ Enlarge the VENTOY partition using all the space left by moving the VTOYEFI partition.
Apply the change.

Tenha o cuidado de fazer todas as alterações desactivando o antivírus, incluindo o Windows Defender, que é activado automaticamente quando se suspende a protecção por outro antivírus.
Caso contrário, o antivírus apagará ficheiros e a chave não funcionará correctamente.

decinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "momosala, postagem: 9256113, membro: 539266"] --------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking...