Gaming Medal of honor: heroes 2 - Anyone still playing this?

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently I've gotten back into this seriously and am wondering if any tempers still play this? It's actually probably one of my favorite games and I've had it since launch ^.^.

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fudgenuts64 said:
I will play it.

>.< Damn, I'm guessing you play the ntsc version? Meh anyway what's your favorite weapon/s and maps?

QUOTE(toguro_max @ Aug 4 2010, 02:58 AM) I'm still playing it on campaing mode.

Honestly, I'm at the part where you just enter the city (I think). I found the lock on thing makes it too easy.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm about to re-play all of the FPS games for the Wii, although I haven't yet finished the conduit, but I don't really think is that good like CoD's and MH's...!!
biggrin.gif

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The only reason I never got the conduit or cod was because of hackers :/.
Sure there is some for medal of honour but they can only copy and paste codes so all it does is make the enemies a bit harder ^.^.
Message me when you replay medal of honor ether! I'd love to plsy against/with a temper!

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sprogurt said:
fudgenuts64 said:
I will play it.

>.< Damn, I'm guessing you play the ntsc version? Meh anyway what's your favorite weapon/s and maps?

QUOTE(toguro_max @ Aug 4 2010, 02:58 AM) I'm still playing it on campaing mode.

Honestly, I'm at the part where you just enter the city (I think). I found the lock on thing makes it too easy.
I play the NTSC version. I haven't played it that much yet (been mainly playing the CoD games).

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
I used to play it and actually chucked it on the other day! Sadly in Australia we didnt get any Wifi features at all but thankfully I have the NTSC version but the lag is really bad trying to play from Down Under!

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
luminalace said:
I used to play it and actually chucked it on the other day! Sadly in Australia we didnt get any Wifi features at all but thankfully I have the NTSC version but the lag is really bad trying to play from Down Under!

Did they ever reveal a reason why they did that? I mean I was annoyed that the servers weren't crossed but total removal of multiplayer?! No thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks