Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vulpes: Really? Symbolism at it's finest. When you do leave though, you should make sure they don't front page your ass... I mean avatar. Not that I'm looking forward to it. lol

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Named for a long time for being skinny with long arms and legs by his mates, Mantis tries to use his nick name to join the temp. To his dismay he finds it taken by some imposter. Several variants of meaningful numbers later but still taken. How many F'ing Mantis or should it be Manti, can there be? Angrily slamming the keyboard in indignation, Mantis41 was accepted and so it stayed.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Mines just comes from the fact I was signing up to a bunch of gaming websites, and the Wii was the first console I had got homebrew on, and was my new console at the time, and it just kinda stuck
smile.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterling said:
@Vulpes: Really? Symbolism at it's finest. When you do leave though, you should make sure they don't front page your ass... I mean avatar. Not that I'm looking forward to it. lol

That would totally defeat the purpose of leaving in the night, wouldn't it?

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
Mines...kinda embarrassing
I used to play Club Penguin when I was like 11 and there was a guy who did a Club Penguin blog called Watex, anyway his blog got shut down and he gave up but I decided to use the name and I ended up with it on this site

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mine may sound like Smash to weirdos, but the reason why my username is this...

The name "Sam" is short form of my name, while "Ash" is the short form of my fiancee's name, the "07" represents the year we met in, which is 2007, even though that time it was only a one sided affair, me in love that is, just had faith and kept this name, it took me forward to this day and will to the future
smile.gif

I remember registering this name for the first time at a rom site (Back in 2007 August the 10Th, when I got my first flash-cart, the EzFlash V) which lifted its DS roms downloading ability due to a warning by legal authorities
tongue.gif
I'm sure people who went there know of it.

And why my Avatar is a baby + personal message that. It's because I love kids, not in the pedo sorta way...no. They are just adorable
wub.gif
Look at my sig, ain't he cute with that smile?
biggrin.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:

The name "Sam" is short form of my name, while "Ash" is the short form of my fiancee's name, the "07" represents the year we met in, which is 2007, even though that time it was only a one sided affair, me in love that is, just had faith and kept this name, it took me forward to this day and will to the future
smile.gif

I remember registering this name for the first time at a rom site (Back in 2007 August the 10Th, when I got my first flash-cart, the EzFlash V) which lifted its DS roms downloading ability due to a warning by legal authorities
tongue.gif
i miss that site... my new site is good but i always have to google the newest releases (or use my other site which renames all the roms to letters)

anyways my name comes from Terminator: Judgement Day, which is the most badass movie ever

and i'll never look at vulpes' name the same way again... it's no longer a happy name

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
MaxNuker...

Max from Maximus
Nuker from Nukes (this nickname came to me in a game called Silkroad Online, where my build was a INT Sword Shield Nuker, that uses Magical Attacks called nukes)

so it stayed like that 4ever xD

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The nick I use here comes from a variation of my first name and a slight fascination with Greek mythology - King Minos of Crete and the Knossos labyrinth with the Minotaur. But since there already was a company named Minox I decided to add a roman numeral at the end so as to distinct myself from others.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I like bricking Wiis.

No seriously, I chosed my username because this was the best name that came to my mind. It's not that good, but at least it hasn't numbers in it
tongue.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Sterling said:

That would totally defeat the purpose of leaving in the night, wouldn't it?
Totally. Man you caught me.
tongue.gif
Evil plans aside, and such, I wouldn't want you to leave. You, and the other mods really keep the community running baby butt smooth.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
SamAsh07 said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif

And why my Avatar is a baby + personal message that. It's because I love kids, not in the pedo sorta way...no. They are just adorable
wub.gif
Look at my sig, ain't he cute with that smile?
biggrin.gif
Kool story bro

Hope everything goes well.
smile.gif

skateboard34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first made my first username, I used to skateboard a lot. And 34 was the number at the end of my Runescape account, so easy to remember.

axioanic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I spelled axiomatic oddly one day in art class on a project of mine and someone thought i wrote axioanic, so I've been using that lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait