Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Well mine is rather cheesy, but here goes. When I was younger (much younger) I wanted to join an MSN hosted Naruto site (I hate Naruto now, but I used to love it) and I needed to make a hotmail account. Ineeded to make a password, so I though...and thought...and thought...and thought...but the lightbulb never lit. Finally I...Oh God...Finally, I thought of an episode of a mediocre show that I watched when I was bored called Kim Possible. The villain had turned good in this episode and he was trying to get one character to drink milk, which he referred to as "Milky Moo". I thought "Milk makes you strong, or 'macho'", changed the 2 "o's" to "u's" and created machomuu. I use it for almost everything (not as a password, though).
That's actually pretty cute.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
MY username means "small(but)very good"
it is translated from hindi.
tongue.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Chhotu uttam said:
MY username means "small(but)very good"
it is translated from hindi.
tongue.gif
something small, but [performs] very good...
unsure.gif

anyone had the same thought as mine?

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My name is actually based off a game, when i was younger my first and most favorite game system was the PSX, not the ps1 nope didn't get that one when it came out, i got the psx lol, gray and brand new in the box it was the BEST game system ever, and i also got a game that looked pretty freaking cool

Some might know it. Legends of Legaia. The game's main character is a guy with blue hair named Vahn.. I was so excited to start playing that I never even looked at the name already filled in with Vahn that i just tried adding my name yyzzy, that Vahnyyz came out.

Shortly after that a lot of things in my life started happening and the only really good thing I could think of, and the best distraction that I had was that game, that I had to choose Vahnyyz for pretty much everything.

TL~DR

Its from the game Legends of Legaia, which is a super bada$$ game!

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
compared to everyone, I have a very unimaginative username
frown.gif

it's just my school id plus my intials

I do plan on changing it, just don't know what I'm gonna change it to
unsure.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deadlocked.jpg
Before this game got its name changed to Gladiator. I liked the word at the time and I don't remember how old I was when I read about it in a videogames magazine but I loved Ratchet and clank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)