Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
my name started out when me and my friends found out about the FUPA SONG so we thought it was really funny and all so we decided to make this fupa club in which every day we tried to fotograph fupas and show the pictures at night
tongue.gif
. so one of these days we were messing around and i was like. "dood, i would love my fupa with fries and burgers". so we all thought it was funny. then i got my xbox account lost and had to create a new one, so i used that little funny quote i said and made it my xbox account. after that i started using that username for everything i do on the internet
smile.gif

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gundam cuz I like Gundam.. duh

XXX cuz when I made this nick about 10 years ago (GOD IM OLD) I was only just learning what hentai was and was intruiged ;x

Yea... thats pretty much
tongue.gif

I also use Satsuriku in other places, it means massacre in japanese, it just sounds fking awesome lol

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
8Bit - Retro, NES era, etc.
Walugi - This is the interesting part. Note the lack of an 'I'. That's because 8BitWaluigi didn't fit in MKDS, so I cut out one 'I'.
Why Waluigi, you ask? When I was a kid, My parents only hired N64 games from the local Blockbuster. I was a huge Mario Party fan, and everyday we went, Mario Party 3 was always hired out. Eventually I got to get it in, and play it, but the discovery of who Waluigi was was one of my favorite childhood memories.

Another point that intrigued me was Waluigi's 'Γ'. That's gamma, the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet. Being Greek myself, I found it odd that it was on his cap.

Just a note, it's not 8BitWaloogi, it's 8BitWaluji. Loogi just sounds retarded.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Sinharvest24 = Derived from Kingdom Hearts, anyone remembers Sephiroth devastating move called Sin Harvest? (well to me that's what i heard), that move rendered you with 1hp/1mp and if you wasn't fast enough Spehiroth would run up/teleport to you and pwn your ass. I would get chills every time i heard him say the name, 'Sin Harvest'. It was the most brutal move i've ever seen in a game (at that point of life which was about 6 years ago). I later found out in Kingdom Hearts 2 that the move was called Heartless Angel, i kept the name Sin Harvest as i've never seen anyone with said username nor have i seen it anywhere else. As for 24 it's my favourite number, mostly because 2 could go into 4 (i like even numbers) and also because it holds sentimental value. I don't always use the 24, only when the username sinharvest is already taken, which no one is supposed to use
mad.gif

Well that it for me and SinHarvest24

*Sin....Harvest*

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze is a nickname given to me by my best friend Amelia. She walked in while I was playing Ace Combat Squadron Leader, overheard my wingmen refer to me as Blaze, assumed I picked the name myself (it's the default name, can't be changed) and it just kinda stuck. It's also why a few of them refer to me as The Demon of Razgriz, thanks to my legendarily short temper and the Razgriz patch on my leather jacket Amelia gave me as a joke. Ever since then most of my friends call me Blaze. So much so that I'm seriously considering changing my name legally, since I hate my original name anyway. On the odd occasion I'm required to give a second name, I give the name Fielding, just to see if anyone gets the reference.

The 163 at the end is the number of my old Air Cadet squadron here in Coventry. The 163 Coventry Phoenix Squadron, based in Canley. I achieved the rank of Cadet First Class, hence why another of Amelia's game based jokes is to refer to me as 'Soldier First Class', hence the FF7 dog tag around my neck.

It's also why my personal emblem is the phoenix, or more specifically the White Phoenix. Our old C.O would always say that when life knocks us down, we make a choice. We can accept it and say that's how life is, or we can rise like a phoenix from the ashes, burning away the darkness with a pure white flame of hope. Ever since then I adopted the White Phoenix and the associated phrase under my avatar as my personal icon.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine is based off a made up adjective my brother and I made up when we were young.
It would be used to describe something awesome.
For example, in context;
"That movie was roastable!"

We assumed that all awesome things would go fast and leave blazes in their wake, similar to the DeLorean.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Firefox = Comes from the name of a web browser "Mozilla Firefox". It's my favorite web browser, but now, I use Google Chrome for browsing the web.

7 = My favorite number.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mine is from "coelho", which means rabbit in Portuguese. I had a pair of rabbit ears back in the day, but they broke.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well mine is rather cheesy, but here goes. When I was younger (much younger) I wanted to join an MSN hosted Naruto site (I hate Naruto now, but I used to love it) and I needed to make a hotmail account. Ineeded to make a password, so I though...and thought...and thought...and thought...but the lightbulb never lit. Finally I...Oh God...Finally, I thought of an episode of a mediocre show that I watched when I was bored called Kim Possible. The villain had turned good in this episode and he was trying to get one character to drink milk, which he referred to as "Milky Moo". I thought "Milk makes you strong, or 'macho'", changed the 2 "o's" to "u's" and created machomuu. I use it for almost everything (not as a password, though).

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
1234turtles said:
my name is 1234turtles not because i like turtles but its easy to remember and almost never taken
Isn't that a line in the TMNT 2k3 opening?

QUOTE(NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii @ Jun 11 2011, 01:52 PM) I couldn't think of anything else, so I decided to list the Nintendo home consoles.
The V.B. was meant to be a handheld.
tongue.gif

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my name is based on the kingdom hearts move ars arcum i was original going to but some thing else but this one was original and i kept it and use it all the time fore accounts 25 is just a random number i put to make it 6 characters and the last numbers range from 01-25

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500: Combination of my first name (Sterling) with the numbers 500. Got the idea from an acquaintance who played RS.

Argentum Vir: Argent[um] is the Element "Silver". It's singular meaning I'm the only one. Vir is Latin for "Hero". I'm the "Silver Hero". It came about when I was fascinated by the Fire Emblem class. I tacked Silver onto it, because to many friends and online buddies, I'm a silvery light that guides when all else is dark.

Sterling: My first name. Occasionally I'm also referred to with the prefix [Steel] Sterling. Steel Sterling is a comic book hero similar to Superman. Unlike Superman, he is basically a genetic creation like Captain America, with a story similar to Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4