Thoughts on the social media formerly known as Twitter

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I mean like why? you brought the brand called twitter. then change its name. i mean you could have created something called X to rival instagram just to piss off zuck. but im just another human, not a demi-god like Elon. can you imagine any other well know big brand changing its name. Do you think Apple, Nike, Ferrari , Coca-Cola doing this to name a few?

your thoughts?

My thoughts? While I don't mind the brand change, my problems come in when the brand change happened. The app noticeably had more of people I know leaving the app, people have just been complaining a lot on my timeline (I'm a guy that legit spreads positivity and those Tweets out of my 125-ish followers get ignored compare dto some of the other thing la I post), snd the most bad one is that they're removing the block feature to modify the mute one to make it better, which made me scared enough to leave the app.

Not to mention that on my sidez , I have been muting words and accounts and for some strange reason, they have reappeared on my timeline. Idk if thats something they're doing, or if its me that I'm doing something. Haven't unmuted them either. But the current state of X literally made me have no choice but to deactivate it just like all of the other ones.

But now I don't have a place to share all of my indie game stuff... I was planning this place in a group or blogs but I don't want to spam my gsme out and I haven't even progrsmmed anything yet :/

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well when you type in any internet browser searchbar twitter.com or even www.twitter.com url full address to social media access website nothing changes not even name it’s just only changed so-called placeholder something more like it…etc.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The CEO of xvideos waiting to hand Elon a lawsuit like:

avoid_process_server.jpg

EchoStorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was enjoying new twitter until I made a joke about guillotines and billionaires and am now permabanned for 'violent speech'. We are good without each other.

Reactions: CoolMe and Xzi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I had to delete the app and just run it through Brave to block all of the ads because the app is unusable. It’s literally;
Promoted post
Ad
It’s fucking awful. Elon found a means of making Twitter worse

Reactions: Xzi and Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to delete the app and just run it through Brave to block all of the ads because the app is unusable. It’s literally;
Promoted post
Ad
It’s fucking awful. Elon found a means of making Twitter worse
That reminds me of when I used the official YT app on Android where they have static ads and video ads, and I was tired of that shit so I just looked up and found Vanced (now ReVanced and SmartTubeNext for TVs).

NoeKorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the whole rebranding of Twitter to "X" thing was definitely unexpected. I guess they're trying to shake things up and stay relevant in the ever-evolving social media landscape.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, the whole rebranding of Twitter to "X" thing was definitely unexpected. I guess they're trying to shake things up and stay relevant in the ever-evolving social media landscape.

or Elon Musk has a big boner for the letter X
He’s literally been wanting to make “X” since attempting to call PayPal “X.” He’s been sitting around with dumb idea ever since.
It was considered a dumb idea back then and it’s an even dumber idea now. Try troubleshooting any issues with “X” and Google just assumes that you are using “X” as a placeholder for literally anything else. Anyone who wasn’t high on ketamine would have seen this coming and not named their app/site “X”

Reactions: eternal

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He’s literally been wanting to make “X” since attempting to call PayPal “X.” He’s been sitting around with dumb idea ever since.
It was considered a dumb idea back then and it’s an even dumber idea now. Try troubleshooting any issues with “X” and Google just assumes that you are using “X” as a placeholder for literally anything else. Anyone who wasn’t high on ketamine would have seen this coming and not named their app/site “X”
And apartment residents had to deal with the bullshit light of the X sign at night. I lived in an apartment and some dickhead in the opposite direction flashed a powerful flashlight at my window and it was really annoying (he probably thought it was funny somehow) so I know how those residents felt like dealing with that shit.

No decent human being flashes a flashlight into someone else's property.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my facebook then my former twitter account got banned for no reason and i never found out why.... also i made alt account's and those got banned has well... dastards....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch