Maybe having a bottom slot for the TF is bad idea?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by zragnarok, Aug 17, 2006.

1. zragnarok
    OP

zragnarok GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2006
    United States
    i know alot of people prefer the SCLite because of the TF slot being easily accesible at the bottom but im thinking it might not be a good idea in the long run... I have an M3 miniSD and an EZ4-Lite... on the M3, the SD card initially stuck pretty well in the slot but over time it has gotten loose, same with my EZ4... when i first got the EZ4-Lite, it was nearly impossible to remove the TF card because it was in there so tight, but now after a month, the TF card slides out with very little effort (the pins are probably breaking in).. in another couple of months, the TF card might even slide out by itself with a strong enough shake. Because the TF slot is inside, I dont have to worry baout it falling out. But with the SC-Lite, i am afraid that my $80 TF card will accidently fall out... any thoughts or impressions?

2. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    I share the same thought as you. Having the TF slot on the side of the cart like on the M3 Lite is by far a much better design. No worries on losing it accidently, I mean TF cards are tiny...

3. achilles97206

achilles97206 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2006
    United States
    I cut a small piece of paper, folded it in half, and then stuck it between the non-contact side of the MicroSD card and the card slot of my SCLite... seems to work great.

4. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Jul 9, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Now this has got me thinking if it was wise to order my SC-Lite

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice