Hacking Maybe having a bottom slot for the TF is bad idea?

zragnarok

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know alot of people prefer the SCLite because of the TF slot being easily accesible at the bottom but im thinking it might not be a good idea in the long run... I have an M3 miniSD and an EZ4-Lite... on the M3, the SD card initially stuck pretty well in the slot but over time it has gotten loose, same with my EZ4... when i first got the EZ4-Lite, it was nearly impossible to remove the TF card because it was in there so tight, but now after a month, the TF card slides out with very little effort (the pins are probably breaking in).. in another couple of months, the TF card might even slide out by itself with a strong enough shake. Because the TF slot is inside, I dont have to worry baout it falling out. But with the SC-Lite, i am afraid that my $80 TF card will accidently fall out... any thoughts or impressions?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I share the same thought as you. Having the TF slot on the side of the cart like on the M3 Lite is by far a much better design. No worries on losing it accidently, I mean TF cards are tiny...

achilles97206

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cut a small piece of paper, folded it in half, and then stuck it between the non-contact side of the MicroSD card and the card slot of my SCLite... seems to work great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up