Matthew Pike (who ran an Advance Wars forum) murdered.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Shame..
cry.gif

RIP

Didnt know him but Im sure he was a great man..

woofdum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That is unbelievable.... I sometimes wonder if humans do have the right to run this world. From the violence that are shown around the world, it seems that we are far from being the 'correct' owners of the world. This is shame that conflict still merge around the world. Rest in peace Matthew Pike. Remember the times when you have achieved many of your goals. Be happy at a place without violence and gore. Rest in peace...

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
*Keeps a sniper next to the window just in case jph and linkyboy shows up* I'm older and taller than both of them and could take them on hand to hand but they might bring guns.
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they have beef with each other over the internet or something? Is that why he wanted to showup physically and murder him? Wow, these murders are just stupid.

Edit: Anyone know the advance war forum's url? I just wanna see how the fans are reacting there lol.
Nvm, I got it.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
woofdum said:
That is unbelievable.... I sometimes wonder if humans do have the right to run this world. From the violence that are shown around the world, it seems that we are far from being the 'correct' owners of the world. This is shame that conflict still merge around the world. Rest in peace Matthew Pike. Remember the times when you have achieved many of your goals. Be happy at a place without violence and gore. Rest in peace...
You realise that the rest of the animal kingdom doesn't live in a fairy land of peace and harmony, right? Animals brutally kill other animals all the time. It's not as if making lions the new world order would turn Earth into some kind of utopian society.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
woofdum said:
You realise that the rest of the animal kingdom doesn't live in a fairy land of peace and harmony, right? Animals brutally kill other animals all the time. It's not as if making lions the new world order would turn Earth into some kind of utopian society.
You obviously havent seen the Lion King. Pfft. What a noob. . .

woofdum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:

I am not saying that we are the only one that causes violence. The violence we commit are far worse than animals. Sure, lions kill other animals for food or in defence; but what right do we have to kill others? We kill other people due to conflict. Self-defence? That relates to the one who attacks, so it is not the defender's fault if he hurts the attacker. Even though animals kill each other, we also kill them; so what's the use when we kill more animals if animals are part of nature? Look at Earth. What have we done to change it? Many things. Pollution, global warming, resource shortages, and there are other countless things that we have done.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
woofdum said:
Vague Rant said:

I am not saying that we are the only one that causes violence. The violence we commit are far worse than animals. Sure, lions kill other animals for food or in defence; but what right do we have to kill others? We kill other people due to conflict. Self-defence? That relates to the one who attacks, so it is not the defender's fault if he hurts the attacker. Even though animals kill each other, we also kill them; so what's the use when we kill more animals if animals are part of nature? Look at Earth. What have we done to change it? Many things. Pollution, global warming, resource shortages, and there are other countless things that we have done.

Seriously, go to some hippie forum. This thread is about the tragic death of Mathew Pike. Take your stale pile of bull crap elsewhere.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
woofdum said:
Vague Rant said:

What right do we have to kill?
I ask you, what right do we have to live?

The way you end that post, you indeed act like humans should not own the world.

The the best solution is that we humans take it upon ourselves to kill eachother then, right? The murderer in the OP is working towards the kind of world you want one step at a time, why don't you join him?

woofdum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What right do we have to live? If our existence were abolished, we wouldn't have these problems. Though, we should end this discussion and pray for Matthew Pike, as Foie intended so.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

To Matthew Pike, we mourn your death, we send up our wishes to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1