_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
Well, really hell no!

I just got almost fainted during my Taekwondo (a martial art) session this day. Hell, I felt so weak and exhausted. I was totally confused about what hit me. I did eat my breakfast, and I remember of having no recent illness.

Here are my suspects:

1. My feet - -edit- 3 days ago, I jogged around the campus for 3 kilometers (1.86 mi) for the first time. It fatigued my feet, and even now I kind of wince every time I go down a stair
2. Masturbation - I jerked off 2 hours after I jogged (it was then night)

What do you think? There's something I read that I shouldn't be doing any sexual activity prior? (but I can't remember anymore if before or after the --->> ) to any strenuous exercises

Do someone has a similar experience? What can you say?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
toot.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
After you spill your seed upon the ground, you should drink a nice, big glass full of orange juice.

..or... nah, sometimes it's best I keep my jokes to myself, no matter how funny they might be....

Just give it some time and see if you're light headed any more in the next few days, if so, wouldn't hurt to see a doc about it.

Prolly just a glitch though, y'know..

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I just saw this topic title with every intention to come in here and close this thread........But no.

Good luck with the thread
smile.gif

Oh and btw, eat more vitamins.

_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
I just saw this topic title with every intention to come in here and close this thread........But no.

Good luck with the thread
smile.gif

Oh and btw, eat more vitamins.

well i did use such topic title with the intention of gaining attention. and yeah it did.

yeah, close it, i dont mind. thanks.
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I see a lot of comments and no real answers...

Your blood sugar just dropped suddenly. It's a belated effect of the jogging. You get exhausted, and it takes your body several days to get back to normal (even if you think you feel okay after only a few hours). And in the meantime, your blood sugar hops around like a rabid frog on speed, and stuff like this happens. Eat more vitamins.

Back on topic... Remember to wash your hands after every... session!
lecture.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
U didn't happen to be fapping to pron with moonshell on ur ds and get an electric shock when the cum hit the battery?

XD

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
U think it is fun to do what the topic tis talkin about but no.
HARMFUL it is becuz of many reasons.Pleasure is not only the answer, it is not the goal of life.Stop it and u will see improvements in yer life also physically
It causes impotence and anaemia

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Procrastination is alot like masturbation. It feels good while you're doing it, but in the end, you're just scewing yourself =P

On a serious note, you should also keep well hydrated on top of more vitamins and such. Very impotant XD, er important.

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Did you use lube? It's very important to make sure you are well lubricated. If you do not use lube you will lose a lot more energy due to the friction of your hand being dry and you can faint. Just make sure you do not have any pets or small children in the room in case you do faint. God only knows what they would do.

lecture.gif
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-