• Thread starter Zorua
  • Start date
  • Views 2,766
  • Replies 19
Z

Zorua

OP
mario_sonic_2012.jpg
SEGA and Nintendo have announced that Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games is in development for Wii and Nintendo 3DS.

The Wii game features a host of new headline events, including football and equestrian, appearing alongside classic Olympic disciplines such as athletics, aquatics and table tennis. Fans can also expect an all new roster of Dream Events.

3DS players will be able to enjoy over 50 original Olympic themed events playable in both single and multiplayer modes.

A release date for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games will be announced later in the year.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Olympics is always fail, but you won't believe the amount of fail the UK will be able to pack into this one. That will be the challenge for the devs here, can they make all 50 mini games bad enough to make your soul weep and kill you just little inside, so you don't notice the downward slope into total apathy you're on until it's too late. That's what they'll have to do to get the spirit of the British public in there.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed the previous winter DS title, haven't had a chance to play the Wii one. The Mario Kart racing games were a lot of fun. If they have that in this one, I might consider trying out the 3DS one.

Z

Zorua

OP
Windaga said:
I really enjoyed the previous winter DS title, haven't had a chance to play the Wii one. The Mario Kart racing games were a lot of fun. If they have that in this one, I might consider trying out the 3DS one.

This.

I dunno why people dislike the series.

They're actually quite fun.

I love the minigames and the winter title also had a mini RPG.

Looking forward to this.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
See, I misread this to be defined as:

Mario and Sonic ACTUALLY going to be at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

At which point I would've said: DAMN gotta get me an opening ceramony ticket!

Severely Disappointed >.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i guess if a title comes out after a couple of years with little iteration but the same concept then ppl hate it. I guess its not correct to think so. Do note that recently a ubi game "sports collection" had been released which in my O is unmatchable in terms of quality and quantity (two elements at once not individually). Its one of those must haves for a ds player (or 3ds these days)

i wonder how nice the graphics can get for this considering that olympics (this series) has always been big models and quite shiny. Love to see what they can do!

By the way, never knew there was olympics next year hehe... guess it will be enjoyable along with euro 12

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I liked the Winter Olympics one, but the other game was pretty crappy. I'll still give this a shot though.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
FireGrey said:
Really Nintendo?
go make another Mario Party instead
frown.gif
>Nintendo

You clearly didn't know that it's SEGA that handles the Olympic Games, games.

I'll take both, please.

Seriously. I'd love a Mario Party 3DS with online support. As long as it supports replacing dropped out players with CPU's, voice chat, and a variety of mini games - I'm all game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1