Game shows up as ???

Psiphen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently modded my Wii U, and was using the WiiVC Injector, and using WUP Installer to add some Wii games to the Wii U menu. Almost every one has been successful and worked fine, except for 2 games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. The download goes through on them normally, but when I get back to the main menu, they only show up as "???". If I try and play them, an error comes up saying I need to delete them pretty much, and try again.

I am assuming the issue is being cause by the & symbol in the title/game ID, as looking online it says that that could cause some issues with WUP Installer. I have tried removing the & symbol from the file names, but that doesn't seem to fix it. If anyone could help, that would be great

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title could be too long. Try replacing “Mario & Sonic” with something like “M + S” (I believe the Rio 2016 official release does this too). Also be sure to use two lines for the title in the WiiVC injector so it’s not just one massive line.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As above... The wii u or the inject tool (or both!) can't handle special characters so things like "&" should be named "and".

That and/or your images are compressed wrong but I'm guessing you didn't create your own ones.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto