Gaming Mario Party 8 Freezing issue

nknave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys, I need some input please.

I did not find a thread to my problem, so I create a new one.

Let me put it as simple as I can.

Mario Party 8 freezes when I choose a candy (Like Roller Ball, or Duelo).

This is via NeoGamma Loader, Disc Channel Loading, IOS249, however I load it, it happens.

Now, I don't seem to have a clear conclusion of the issue since It didn't fail like that in a previous
time.

- Is there an issue know of this game? (Like, the game needs a patch or something)
- Can it be a bad burn? (Disc doesn't have a scratch, it's almost perfect).
- Can my Wii's dvd rom going bad all cause of the wear?

I need recomendations please. And just for the Note, this is the only game that does this, all my other games load fine.

- Burn disc again at slower speed?
- Clean my dvd lens?
- Apply the .ppf patch to fix this issue (ROFL, I made this up just in case it does exists)
- Apply certain settings in NeoGamma?

Thank you all for you time.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried ripping the game to a USB HD and play from there? You can see if it's the disc, or if it still messes up it maybe an issue with certain files (the ones you hacked to make your WII modded) and you need to either update these or redownload them. Basically you'd start from scratch installing the right files, you can find tutorials on here.

Wynd

Red Ire Lap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It could also simply be a bad download if that were the case if you did download it. It could be any number of problems, but i suggest trying the most common solutions out first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA