Gaming Mario & Luigi RPG 3

Squadzilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right well I seem to be very very stuck

I'm in the area that you go to after Bowser is force fed. After collecting all the puzzle pieces and getting the special move, there is a gray pipe and a blue block with shades. From what i've gathered, you need to answer 3 questions correctly to advance. Now here's the problem, I simply cannot read kanji. The questions seem to change everytime so without help it would be a case of luck. Can anyone think of a way to get past this?

Thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

Squadzilla said:

I'm in the area that you go to after Bowser is force fed. After collecting all the puzzle pieces and getting the special move, there is a gray pipe and a blue block with shades. From what i've gathered, you need to answer 3 questions correctly to advance. Now here's the problem, I simply cannot read kanji. The questions seem to change everytime so without help it would be a case of luck. Can anyone think of a way to get past this?

Thanks in advance

Firstly, your avatar is just pure pure win, it is Pingu therefore God.

However, the only thing I can really suggest is to keep on guessing =\ Someone may release some answers (Like, screenshots and what you should press) but for now just keep trying

Sukecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck there too. But hey, in the mean time you can level up cause whenever you get a question wrong you have to fight those Meat things...so do some leveling. Haha.

Oh...you're not gonna like this. There's a five question quiz after the first one.

Sukecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually...I'm not sure if you need to pass these...all you get is 50 coins. I advanced further to the boss so the scenario...with only passing that first quiz.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ah ic ..
i thought is a MUST thing.. otherwise it would be pretty headache for non-japanese player
guessing could help but would be wasting time
smile.gif

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somebody help me? i tried to load mario and luigi 3 but for some reason it keeps saying open ttreset.dat error and its in the root of the R4 and the _system_ folder!!!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
now you are only giving the proper details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you deserve don't get to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go read the FAQ thread provided on my signature on how to install yasumenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Codebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser does not gain his fire breath ability until after these conditions are met:

1. You have gotten back the "Wind Tunnel" ability.

2. You have defeated the "Blooper Fountain" boss.

After that, you must complete a part of the dungeon in Bowsers stomach, defeat a boss, which will then unlock Bowsers Fire breath ability.

Does that help?

LupinBeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Codebrain said:
Bowser does not gain his fire breath ability until after these conditions are met:

1. You have gotten back the "Wind Tunnel" ability.

2. You have defeated the "Blooper Fountain" boss.

After that, you must complete a part of the dungeon in Bowsers stomach, defeat a boss, which will then unlock Bowsers Fire breath ability.

Does that help?
Thanks so much

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squadzilla said:

Thanks in advance
The question game isnt important, you can get through without it, I just beat that whole level, and just beat its boss.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I need some help

After Bowser passes out, and the bros. get out of him, I got to a room where I need to spin some levers, but they are out of reach of the spin attack. Am I missing something?

illmtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i'm thinking of the right ones you need to hit them at an angle with mario when he's wearing his koopa shell.

Codebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having issues with getting the blue shell. I get through the tutorial, but when it comes for the "Jigsaw A" block, Mario hits it but nothing comes out. Either I messed up somewhere or I didnt get close enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat