Country
United States
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Okay, I'll ask it since no one else will...Why is Luigi Jr. evil? I mean, what's his motive? Is he being controlled?
Didn't you read why the future Mario & Luigi died in the first post? That'll explain why Luigi Jr is evil too.
No it doesn't. It just out of nowhere says that Luigi Jr. conquered the world and that he killed Luigi. I don't really see how he became evil.
Luigi Jr became evil because of all the torture Luigi gave him. Didn't you see that?

"Taking it on his son." Showed he was torturing Luigi Jr.
True, but that doesn't show that he turned evil, that happens to many people and they don't turn evil, if anything in most cases that makes them more prone to sensitivity. The only reason I know that is because you told me.
Also, his mom (Daisy) died due to an accident, which the death of Luigi mentions. Though it doesn't really show how Luigi Jr is evil. I should start working on that...
blink.gif
That was my goal, I'm not trying to down your game, I just want to make sure the loose ends are tie-ed up, I'm actually interested in seeing how it turns out.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Godson777 said:
machomuu said:
Okay, I'll ask it since no one else will...Why is Luigi Jr. evil? I mean, what's his motive? Is he being controlled?
Didn't you read why the future Mario & Luigi died in the first post? That'll explain why Luigi Jr is evil too.
No it doesn't. It just out of nowhere says that Luigi Jr. conquered the world and that he killed Luigi. I don't really see how he became evil.
Luigi Jr became evil because of all the torture Luigi gave him. Didn't you see that?

"Taking it on his son." Showed he was torturing Luigi Jr.
True, but that doesn't show that he turned evil, that happens to many people and they don't turn evil, if anything in most cases that makes them more prone to sensitivity. The only reason I know that is because you told me.
Also, his mom (Daisy) died due to an accident, which the death of Luigi mentions. Though it doesn't really show how Luigi Jr is evil. I should start working on that...
blink.gif
That was my goal, I'm not trying to down your game, I just want to make sure the loose ends are tie-ed up, I'm actually interested in seeing how it turns out.
Cool!

Lokao0

aka LkProd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The history behind Mario's and Luigi's death will explain in every single detail how Luigi Jr. turned evil. But this story isn't complete at the 1st post. It's just a brief explanation. How he turned evil will be partially explained on the first game (this one) and then completely explained on the second game (the parallel sequence).

EDIT: Dammit. I ended up saying a second game will be made.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice project. The ideas are good, You guys just need now to make sure they work properly on the game.

Btw, made a new logo to help you, if you want it.

MLnew.png

Lokao0

aka LkProd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ssx9 said:
Nice project. The ideas are good, You guys just need now to make sure they work properly on the game.

Btw, made a new logo to help you, if you want it.

MLnew.png

Thank you! We will probably use it. Thanks.

EDIT: Just saw the flag under your username.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are currently working on a trailer, there will also be an addition of other baddies to stomp. So during future videos, you might find more than just goombas.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of them, the goomba problem is sovled.

(For people who don't know this bug, look at this early BETA video recorded by me.)

[youtube]PxquX5MjXZ8[/youtube]

Thats about the only bug there is... I think...

There maybe some changes from this video, and the final release. Some of the things mentioned on this video might not even be made.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Godson777 said:
Most of them, the goomba problem is sovled.

(For people who don't know this bug, look at this early BETA video recorded by me.)

[youtube]PxquX5MjXZ8[/youtube]

Thats about the only bug there is... I think...

There maybe some changes from this video, and the final release. Some of the things mentioned on this video might not even be made.

can you send beta 2 to me when its ready?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lokao0 said:
coolness said:
Godson777 said:
New Info!

Power-up: Rock Mario

cool Thunder mario also ready?

F***! You weren't supposed to say that!
Does it really matter? I mean, with the amount of features you have now, I don't know how much appeal this will have. It's better that you realease details on the cooler details to attract an audience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging