Hacking Mario Kart Wii VC Inject error 20100 Wiimmfi

y0shim@ri0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, i injected the new update into a VC inject, and now i get 20100. No issues before, and its not my internet. Any help/ideas? The older patched version was giving me the error code that said to update to the latest patch.

Edit: ill do everyone a favor and edit this when its fixed since this is the first or second result on google
and tldr for everyone on why: wii vc is more stripped down then vwii and the patch doesnt work because of it. its only fixable by the devs of wiimmfi if they can work around it.

Last edited by y0shim@ri0,
D

Deleted_391374

It looks like its not my mistake, it looks like the patch just doesnt work atm in wii vc

Have you discovered anything else? I patched with wiimmfi v6 and I'm getting 20100 too (injecting the iso via Teconmoon's WiiVC Injector)

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot I'm on a site where a guy has a bunch of injects that he made, and he has a lot of inject wiimmfi games on it to download, including Mario Kart Wiimmfi so IDK.

EVzrIXU.png

He's on this forum too so I'd ask him @xs4all

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted_391374

I hopped on over to the wiimmfi forum. They're aware of the issue and they're trying to come up with a solution.

TUWieZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hopped on over to the wiimmfi forum. They're aware of the issue and they're trying to come up with a solution.
any updates on this?
send link to thread pl0x

(just rebuilt and reinstalled multiple times for over an hour trying to get that vc inject to work. )

wiimmfi brawl vc inject has always worked w/ gamepad as classic controller. older revisions of the wiimmfi patched mkwii injection (pre-v6) connected but gave the "need to update" error (23904). connecting with the older version of the patch registered my FC on the wiimmfi site at least.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something about the Wii VC's IOS doesn't play ball with Wiimmfi's anti-cheat patches, that much is certain. All that can be done for people who need it is either hope for a fix, or play off a WBFS file or retail disc.

pBullet

SHSL Idol
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, only MKW doesn't seem to connect (error 20100) but all my other injects like Fortune Street work.

Is it on the Wiimmfi side?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30