Gaming Mario Kart Wii Characters and Karts/Bikes Disscussion!

DAMN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hell i dont even care about who is best
tongue.gif

i usually play chars like yoshi or pikachu .. they are soooooooooooo cute
biggrin.gif

yoshi was always a fav char to me .. even in super mario on snes i was trying to get yoshi asap to ride on him for as long as i could .. a riiiiiiiiide baby ^^

guess what that looks like if a smash bros gamer gets beat by a green cute-looking dinosaur with a saddle on his back! DAMN that rocks
biggrin.gif

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Always play with Toad. I love Toad. The only thing I want to know is. If it is possible to unlock Toadette ? Has anyone alredy unlocked everything ?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I use Mii or Boo with the Wario Bike, but that might change
laugh.gif

Still got a few characters to unlock.

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
to unlock chars/bike :
get a trophy in a line (all 50cc retro cups / standard cups). check it in your license.
sometimes you need gold in each one.

i also unlocked birdo for winning 250 wfc races (wins count if you're in the upper half of the table - and your character is happy after the finish line).

as for the topic : i love playing with the heavyweight characters (bowser/wario/DK) with the standart kart or the unlocked one (piranha). i also made my mii heavy and tall so he'll get these large karts.

btw , i think theres no difference between the characters beside the karts they can choose:
I didnt see any difference between riding with wario or bowser , for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958