Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
We have 3 M3simply users and 1 supercard user.

We all start the game fine but in the middle of the second race, 2 users would drop out (1 M3 user and 1 supercard user).

I tried to play 1 on 1 wiht the supercard user and they also disconnected...

anyone expereicend this before?..I know them, they arn't doing this because they don't want the lost

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How you connecting to the wifi service? I found that my wireless router would drop the connection every so often. With the nintendo dongle I've never been disconnected yet.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, how far away from these other players are you? What are their internet connection speeds? There are so many different reasons you all cannot play together.

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
we all live in the same city~ um...everyone was chatting in an MSN box so our internet connection didn't drop all together. I don't know how much bandwidth mario kart uses though..also~ this happened twice in a roll, during the second race. We are all usin routers and shaw internet high speed

Parsaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to drop out of races too. Change your routers mbps thing to 2.

I don't know exactly what its called, but if they search in their wireless routers settings, then there should be some sort of drop down menu with options such as 1mbps, 2mbps, 3mbps, and so on. Change it to 2.

I can't remebmer if I read it on nintendo's WFC site, or was told by Nintendo's WFC tech support over the phone, I just remember hearing it, trying it, and it working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi