Gaming Mario Kart - Suspicious (cheat?) happenings online

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should at least release an update that fixes this in online play and make their servers refuse to accept online play if the game isn't updated.
imagine the look on those 7-10 yr olds who dont have access to or know what wi fi is when they are not allowed online play ='(
What the heck? You can't play online if you can't update, so that comment makes no sense..

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should at least release an update that fixes this in online play and make their servers refuse to accept online play if the game isn't updated.
imagine the look on those 7-10 yr olds who dont have access to or know what wi fi is when they are not allowed online play ='(
What the heck? You can't play online if you can't update, so that comment makes no sense..
I know people who are around that age that can program....

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people who are around that age that can program....
That doesn't have anything to do with the topic. One person said to make online play check for updated cartridges and only allow updated cartridges, and someone else asked what would happen if someone couldn't update. If you can play online, you can update, so it was a stupid question.

I have no idea where your line of thought came from.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
saberjoy, on 16 January 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

[color=#303030 !important]

[/color]

yeah ur right,nvr though about it before posting, i stand corrected

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Omg words cannot describe how much win iv just come across on mario kart 7...

So im in a random match on mario kart 7, 1st race about 5 other players pick wuhu mountain loop but it doesnt get picked so we do the race like normal. Race 2 everyone picks wuhu again but this time it DOES get picked so i come up with a plan, im going to do my best to get first place up untill the glitchy bit and then im going to park my car on the edge so noone can jump into the water.

The race starts and i do indeed get a good lead, enough to put my plan into effect and then suddenly as i park up i notice there is another player directly behind me doing the EXSACT same thing as me to stop the spammers, we both watch as several attempts to get past us fail and then after about 1min of this (yes players really did try for 1min to get past us at diffrent angles) the game crashed with a communication error (Rage quitters i assume)

If any of the GBAtemp are the shyguy player who parked up near the toad player just now then GOD BLESS YOU for helping me and i hope you were laughing the whole time like i was!

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Omg words cannot describe how much win iv just come across on mario kart 7...

So im in a random match on mario kart 7, 1st race about 5 other players pick wuhu mountain loop but it doesnt get picked so we do the race like normal. Race 2 everyone picks wuhu again but this time it DOES get picked so i come up with a plan, im going to do my best to get first place up untill the glitchy bit and then im going to park my car on the edge so noone can jump into the water.

The race starts and i do indeed get a good lead, enough to put my plan into effect and then suddenly as i park up i notice there is another player directly behind me doing the EXSACT same thing as me to stop the spammers, we both watch as several attempts to get past us fail and then after about 1min of this (yes players really did try for 1min to get past us at diffrent angles) the game crashed with a communication error (Rage quitters i assume)

If any of the GBAtemp are the shyguy player who parked up near the toad player just now then GOD BLESS YOU for helping me and i hope you were laughing the whole time like i was!
Now i want to add you and do that to online cheaters :P

Reactions: 2 people

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It pisses me off because I don't want to do that kind of crap, but if someone else is going to then there isn't much choice. I always select "random."
Random increases the propability of getting a glitched track, so I select one of the working tracks, but if I the game decides to take one of the 6 Wuhu Mountains from one of those 6 idiots, I'm glitching with those idiots... what else should I do? Loosing the race to be a fair? Nintendo simply has to fix this.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It pisses me off because I don't want to do that kind of crap, but if someone else is going to then there isn't much choice. I always select "random."
Random increases the propability of getting a glitched track, so I select one of the working tracks, but if I the game decides to take one of the 6 Wuhu Mountains from one of those 6 idiots, I'm glitching with those idiots... what else should I do? Loosing the race to be a fair? Nintendo simply has to fix this.

Hadn't thought about it, but you're right, it's better to pick a working track than random.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that everyone wants to pick Maka Wuhu because of the glitch. What they don't know is that everyone else knows about the glitch now :ha:

JeSuisNerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why people get so worked up about (at least the well-known) glitches. Since Nintendo has released a statement basically saying that it is how it is, I think it should just be treated as part of the track to be used. If the Maka Wuhu cliff dive is the fast way up the hill, take the fast way. Especially if it makes it harder for other people taking the fast way to win.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why people get so worked up about (at least the well-known) glitches. Since Nintendo has released a statement basically saying that it is how it is, I think it should just be treated as part of the track to be used. If the Maka Wuhu cliff dive is the fast way up the hill, take the fast way. Especially if it makes it harder for other people taking the fast way to win.

And what's stopping people from playing the game legitely? A whole lot of nothing?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i was playing on my cousin his 3DS mario kart 7 and a kart just flew over me there was no high part in the game at all
and the same player had a star thing the whole time :S
pretty sure that its a cheat and not a system lag

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a thought for you.
They are picking the track but expecting everyone to glitch.

This map is the fastest with the glitch (Followed by bowser's Castle 1 with glitch and then Snes Mario Circuit) which makes it optimal for farming VR, no matter what place you get.

Reactions: 1 person

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a thought for you.
They are picking the track but expecting everyone to glitch.

This map is the fastest with the glitch (Followed by bowser's Castle 1 with glitch and then Snes Mario Circuit) which makes it optimal for farming VR, no matter what place you get.
What glitch on Bowser's Castle?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1