Gaming Mario Kart 8 to be getting a major patch plus free DLC on August 27th

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is really that easy lol If you don't know how to do a dragon punch motion and constantly die from a spammer people call it cheap. This is something people call cheap but is really that easy to learn how to do.

Spammers get their shit kicked in, at least in recent fighting games, by any half decent player.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Spammers get their shit kicked in, at least in recent fighting games, by any half decent player.

Exactly and it is very easy to beat spammers.... that is how easy it is to learn how to do this trick. Snaking was harder and I leaned how to do that when I was 13 playing the DS. It isn't even worth fixing because it doesn't break the game at all (Compared to the mushroom glitch that allowed you to skip laps). It is worth nothing to do it online since it only extends your e-pen at a game that no one takes seriously and barely any players do it.

moc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you update the game there is a shop icon on in the game on the title screen that you click on to pre order the dlc packs or on the e shop

reax_mpg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you update the game there is a shop icon on in the game on the title screen that you click on to pre order the dlc packs or on the e shop

Nice! Nintendo is kind of slow getting with the times, but finally we are getting preorders!

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
When you think about it 12€ for basically half more content for 50€ title. Something like COD will happily ask 15€ for three maps four times per game and making playerbase fragmented.
I don't usually preorder stuff but that was basically no brainer to get especially when I had few 5€ coupons from premium program.

All I now want to know how will online seperate those players with DLC and without it in future.

E: One HUUGE mistake Nintendo made. Enabling that mini map on big screen requires pressing minus button on gamepad, with Pro Controller and wiimotes it's impossible...
Wasn't it the idea that if you don't use gamepad you would like the map on TV?

D

Dork

no no no IT IS cheating. your not supposed to do that it's a glitch it is NOT a trick and using a glitch to do something is cheating
Using a glitch does not give you an unfair advantage over other players, everyone is in the same position to perform it. So no it is not cheating, there is no debating that.

D

Deleted User

When you think about it 12€ for basically half more content for 50€ title. Something like COD will happily ask 15€ for three maps four times per game and making playerbase fragmented.
I don't usually preorder stuff but that was basically no brainer to get especially when I had few 5€ coupons from premium program.

All I now want to know how will online seperate those players with DLC and without it in future.

E: One HUUGE mistake Nintendo made. Enabling that mini map on big screen requires pressing minus button on gamepad, with Pro Controller and wiimotes it's impossible...
Wasn't it the idea that if you don't use gamepad you would like the map on TV?
I don't understand why Nintendo cant get simple fucking things right why the fuck do i have to press minus on the gamepad to put the map on the screen they are so incompetent it deeats the whole purpose of putting the map on the screen in the first place so you dont have to use you're gamepad

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why Nintendo cant get simple fucking things right why the fuck do i have to press minus on the gamepad to put the map on the screen they are so incompetent it deeats the whole purpose of putting the map on the screen in the first place so you dont have to use you're gamepad

Is this how you act towards all other developers that don't do things exactly the way you envision them the first time?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
who uses a map memorize the course like the rest of us. i've never used the map once!

Well of course it's easy to memorize the map, thing why you look at the minimap is to see how far away players are from you instead of looking back. Some tracks doesn't have much straight ways so looking back while drifting isn't ideal.

However it seems like minimap sticks when you have pressed minus button once. Still not very convinient when you have to search that information from digital manual and then found out it only works with other controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol