Country
Belgium
Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate Waluigi and Wendy on this game. I swear whenever either of those two are racing on grand prix, it is impossible to be get a perfect 3 star rating. Waluigu especially seems to be rubber banded to me and Wendy is the queen of shortcuts. She seems to use every single shortcut possible and its extremely hard to play against both of them when all i get is COINS *Rage mode activated*

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I pretty much agree with what this guy said on his review:

I've even had a good laugh when he talked about getting hit with items despite that he was already in fourth or fifth place, as it happened to me. lol

Then there's this guy which I watch LPs from, he's Spanish and kinda an OK gamer which makes comedic to see him bump here and there.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I pretty much agree with what this guy said on his review:

I've even had a good laugh when he talked about getting hit with items despite that he was already in fourth or fifth place, as it happened to me. lol

Then there's this guy which I watch LPs from, he's Spanish and kinda an OK gamer which makes comedic to see him bump here and there.

Pff, Drunkio Kart pls

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a seperate user for myself and my kids which creates two different game saves.

Due to my kids lack of skill and some connection error problems the kids online ranking has gotten low.

I have found that if they are playing online multiplayer it will match make based on their online ranking (either that or only players with no skillz were online at the time) but I can still use my character. This results in me dominating weak competition and sends my online ranking soaring much faster than when I play by myself.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
When I receive my MK8 I plan on selling the code but if anyone here from UK wants to swap Rayman Legends for it I'd be happy to do the trade.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
That's not exactly a fair comparison. Why do you think wii sports is one of the most sold games ever? Likewise, there has been a wii bundle with mario kart. There hasn't been one with smash bros.

Is there going to be a WiiU bundle with Smash Bros?

And people generally don't buy bundles unless they want the game in the first place - unless there's no choice, like in the case of Wii Sports at launch (I think?)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The GamePad for this game is pretty much useless as it does nothing for benefit of the gamer, and looking down at it for the map might be quite risky if you don't use your time wisely.

It also sucks that the Battle Mode is a piece of shit so I just stick to racing tracks and such.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The GamePad for this game is pretty much useless as it does nothing for benefit of the gamer, and looking down at it for the map might be quite risky if you don't use your time wisely.

It also sucks that the Battle Mode is a piece of shit so I just stick to racing tracks and such.
i don't need no stinkin maps. got every course memd already :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Why so serious!