Mario Kart 8 Deluxe gets Breath of the Wild content update

Nintendo hinted at something being in the works for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and they've finally unveiled what it was. MK8D has received a update which adds in content from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Link can now wear his Breath of the Wild tunic, and the "Master Cycle Zero" from the Champion's Ballad DLC is now available as a motorcycle kart. The update is up on the eShop, and can be downloaded as of tonight.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe didn't have Master Cycle Zero already in the game? I literally could've swear i saw someone actually playing with the Master Cycle Zero ageees ago o.O

D

Deleted User

small update lol
also the european news says its "Ancient Tyres" but why, the text should be the same as the usa version, is it really worth it changing one word. smh

D

Deleted User

Hopefully this is a hint of things to come. Some new courses and characters would be nice. When I say new characters I mean Fox, Kirby and the like. No shitty Tanookie Mario or Cat Peach.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great. Not even Mario stuff. Why not add more characters instead. Why don’t we have Goomba playable yet? Because they needed that slot for Pink Gold Peach, the most well known Mario character of course. Baby Pink Gold Cat Metal Mario & Knuckles XL is coming soon I heard.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So first Link appears on MK8(DX) and brings with him a bike that looks like epona, then BoTW has DLC that gives link a motorcycle that resembles the one he has on MK8(DX) (note that people pointed out that it looked like a MK bike), and now we have that bike on MK8DX...

We've gone full circle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.