ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
I will try with Hans and CTGP that way to see and then if I don't have lags then it might be an external issue that I might be unable to fix but I will try and if I did I will submit the updated version for that precise slot it use in CTGP :)

about your comment thank you it is really appreciated :)

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I will try with Hans and CTGP that way to see and then if I don't have lags then it might be an external issue that I might be unable to fix but I will try and if I did I will submit the updated version for that precise slot it use in CTGP :)

about your comment thank you it is really appreciated :)
You're an really nice CT maker. You deserved it!

misterion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I Like it. Cool thing! But in fact it did overwrite my existing Mario Kart 7 .... how come ..? Reinstalling Mario cia did then overwrite CTGP7 ... both ways cia ...

Last edited by misterion,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a USA version of Mario Kart 7 I used Braindump to get the cxi, but when I patched it (it went on with no errors) and moving everything to my sd card I pressed the CTGP-7 icon in the Homebrew Launcher and after the normal HANS stuff it gave me a black screen. I'm not sure what's going on here, can i have some help?
New 3DS XL, 11.0, using smea's new ninjhax as my entrypoint.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Is there a way to disable the custom fonts icons images etc and just keep the characters models and the tracks?
Also how do I get 200cc and such?
Im using NTR CFW Method

Last edited by PRAGMA,

foxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Strange. They should have a different titleID.
i have the same problem, i started from the legit cia file. Later i decripted it using the decriptor included in homebrew launcher (the one included in the starter kit). I decrypted it usig the deep option in the menu. Later i executed the ctgp7 cia builder and i installed the resulting cia in the output folder. The result, both cias have the same tittle id acording to FBI 2.0.

What are we doing wrong? thanks

riseofdeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there a way of turning this, in a working .3ds file to be use with Gateway?. I've kept using it as my only way to "hack" the 3ds because it seems to be the cleanest and simplest way to do it. CFW, CIA or others may look a little too much complicated for me, but the true is that having this card i have almost all covered, but i wonder if this mod would be able to run without much complication. Thanks.

PD: I know GT allows to launch HC, install CIA and so. But talking about the simple way of loading this as a 3ds file, can it be done. If not which would be the method using GT, the not that simple way? :wacko:

Last edited by riseofdeth,

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really like this hack. The remade courses are very good. The only thing that I don't like is, that the first GP is impossible to complete, because one gets stuck at GBA Cheeseland.
Oh, and while trying to get this to work, I noticed, that if you drive backwards to far, you will fall through the track.

Last edited by seseiSeki,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like this hack. The remade courses are very good. The only thing that I don't like is, that the first GP is impossible to complete, because one gets stuck at GBA Cheeseland. I made a quick video about that issue. The quality isn't really good, but you should be able to see what I mean.

Oh, and while trying to get this to work, I noticed, that if you drive backwards to far, you will fall through the track.

If you press R to boost off the jump you will go high enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again