ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
NTR has troubles running on my 3DS. Never wants to work.
Common problems:
- Cannot find index.lua: You haven't copied the files to your SD correctly, make sure you copy the contents inside copytosd, not copytosd itself to the SD card root.
- After pressing home button, an error happens and tells you to save and reboot: Just save and reboot and try again :P
- After the green flash, it gets stuck (1): You may have the 1.1 update patch installed in your console, go to data management and delete it.
- After the green flash, it gets stuck (2): You have used a dumped cxi to generate CTGP-7 that is not from the MK7 copy you are trying to launch.
- No green flash after launching, and game starts unmodded (1): Your firmware version isn't compatible, if you are using a CFW, use this firmware.bin file instead of the original.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
0.4.2 was released fixing some minor things, and adding a BootNTR "updater".
If you are not a NTR CFW user, do not download this.
(0.5 soon? :3)
I hope it doesn't update NTR when I update CTGP. NTR 2.4 and 3.3 are prone to hanging on the Nintendo 3DS screen on games. 3.2 works fine.

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to get this running through wine, but I keep getting this:
IrWFqZc.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

._.

hello

:(

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to get this running through wine, but I keep getting this:
IrWFqZc.png

._.

hello

:(
The script is incompatible with wine, someone made a wine version, should be in one of the pages of this thread

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk why mario kart 7 online hacks arent really relased when this allows you to kinda cheat online
This isn't cheating, this is modding.

And item hacks aren't released because people smart enough to make them have a sense of decency. Besides the few who released them.
(the debugger is a leak, not a release, and mega mews GW item hacks need to be ported to use with different regions/versions therefore requiring at least a little intelligence)

Reactions: PabloMK7

Psaiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As I was heavily into making Mario Kart Wii Custom Tracks for myself at one point...

Can someone please tell me how to make a Custom Track for this game? Or is that at this point in time still an extremely complicated thing compared to MKWii?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I was heavily into making Mario Kart Wii Custom Tracks for myself at one point...

Can someone please tell me how to make a Custom Track for this game? Or is that at this point in time still an extremely complicated thing compared to MKWii?
outdated, but still relevent

Pablo has a KMP tutorial

I mean outdated because it doesn't cover vrcorn models, KMPs, and doesn't teach you how to set up the proper tools to build BCMDLs. Or how to add objects from other games.

The vrcorn is usually shows as CmnVRX.bcmdl inside the SZS, where X is a number. Sometimes Cmn can be something else but it always has vr.Makinf it is the same as you would do with a CT. Line up the model, save as OBJ, and make the BCMDL.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This isn't cheating, this is modding.

And item hacks aren't released because people smart enough to make them have a sense of decency. Besides the few who released them.
(the debugger is a leak, not a release, and mega mews GW item hacks need to be ported to use with different regions/versions therefore requiring at least a little intelligence)
you can cheat using it though if you play a custom track online while people are playing the normal track you can get aheadof them and get first place always

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i have an idea for people who want a ctgp as a cia but want it updateble make a game update kinda like 1.1 update they adds new contet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk