~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
To those saying that the the box art is spoiler-ish, I must disagree. You can't spoil something that doesn't have a plot. None of the bosses shown in that picture have any sort of story behind them. The only one of any real importance is Bowser, and it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out he kidnaps Peach... again. The only thing I would consider a spoiler is if the box art spoiled details regarding Rosalina's back story. The only plot the game actually has.

For the record, I don't consider the lack of story a bad thing when it comes to a Mario game. So this isn't me bashing the game ny any means. I love my Mario Galaxy.
tongue.gif

MeTRoD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, a VERY nice looking boxart indeed, but for some reason, I think this one's more suited to the Japanese version. Don't know why though...
wacko.gif

Nice work anyways!
bow.gif

And where did he get the 3D renders for all the characters/bosses?!
I want those!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Saying it spoils the bosses is like saying a movie trailer spoils the whole movie if it shows the antagonist. Do any of those characters appear friendly in the game, up to the point where they (unexpectedly) stab you in the back? Because I can't really imagine there being any huge surprises in a Mario platformer. The guy is huge => he's a boss you have to stomp on. And it's not like that box-art tells you the weak spots or attack sequences of any of those. You still have to figure that out on your own. All it does is show them in various menacing poses. Is seeing what they look like really such a spoiler?

platty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, that's fucking awesome. Any chance for a more high res version?

/edit: the cutout SMG logo would be nice too, so people can stick it on other things while it blends in
bow.gif
A .png with alpha transparency would be cool.

Just had a quick go extracting the SMG part here ya go, be back later if you think it needs more tweaking.

SMG.png

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
If I saw that in a shop, my eye would definatly be attracted to it, therefore a higher chance of me buying it.

The current one is quite boring and bland, and I would probably overlook it unless I was dead set on buying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah that has 20 million views