MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Awesome job on the patch. Wish someone could do something like that for Bowser's Inside Story.

Bowser's Inside Story (E)?

It's already working @ AKAIO 1.5 (just use lastest loaders), CycloDS with 1.56BETA3 or M3 Real with this patch:

http://rapidshare.com/files/290488058/MLBIS_EUR_IPS.rar

That's fantastic for Akaio, CycloDS and M3 Real users but, I myself am a R4 kind of guy who is unwilling to download YSMenu. People act like an R4 with 1.18 is useless but, as far as I know, Bowser's Inside Story is the only game that I absolutely can not play

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Yuan said:
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Awesome job on the patch. Wish someone could do something like that for Bowser's Inside Story.

It's already working @ AKAIO 1.5 (just use lastest loaders), CycloDS with 1.56BETA3 or M3 Real with this patch:

That's fantastic for Akaio, CycloDS and M3 Real users but, I myself am a R4 kind of guy who is unwilling to download YSMenu. People act like an R4 with 1.18 is useless but, as far as I know, Bowser's Inside Story is the only game that I absolutely can not play

And Star Wars: Jedi Alliance (this one doesn't work even with YSMenu). A lot more need patching at 1.18, and work unpatched at YSMenu.

Use YSMenu as second firmware (loading through a .NDS file when necessary), you will lose nothing.

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Yuan said:
MaGnUmKiLLa said:

And Star Wars: Jedi Alliance (this one doesn't work even with YSMenu). A lot more need patching at 1.18, and work unpatched at YSMenu.

Use YSMenu as second firmware (loading through a .NDS file when necessary), you will lose nothing.

...can I do that? like... I can have YSMenu as a .nds file, load that thru 1.18 then use that to play games that might give me difficulties with the original 1.18 firmware? IF this magic really is possible could you please tell me how? If I do load YSMenu as an .nds, can I still make the changes that would let me play Bowser's Inside Story? cause that's really the only game I need it for

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I got to looking at the compatibility list and, it says something about Mario and Sonic freezing after you beat some part then, it gives a save you can use that's past that part. My question, do I need to use that save if I'm using the fix we've talked about in this topic? If I do need to use that save, how do I convert it? Do I just rename it like MarioandSonic.sav or do I need to use some program?

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is all super confusing. I think that sav on the compatibility list is a bust. It's only like 4 kb and all the rest of my saves are like 512 plus, I put it on and tried it and it just kept saying corrupted save. I've not played thru the game to see any crashes but if anyone knows of any specific problems with a 1.18 original R4 card please post it on here

medegen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Leave it up to some guys from Thailand to release an R4 patch
smile.gif
Enjoy!

R4 PATCH http://upload.thaimisc.com/get.php?0c6353b...fcb360f50a5ea,2
R4 PATCH MIRROR http://www.ulbuzz.com/D0OzW8HH4j

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Champion said:
Yuan, Hello can anyone give me a working save file of Mario and Lugi Bowsers inside story?
blink.gif

Wrong thread, man. But depending upon the card you're using, the latest cheats should fix any issues with the game.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
irpacynot said:
Nintendo Champion said:
Yuan, Hello can anyone give me a working save file of Mario and Lugi Bowsers inside story?
blink.gif

Wrong thread, man. But depending upon the card you're using, the latest cheats should fix any issues with the game.

He is already banned. This guy is funny, he claims to use linux but haven't a clue on how to patch a game. Weirdo.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
Wow this is all super confusing. I think that sav on the compatibility list is a bust. It's only like 4 kb and all the rest of my saves are like 512 plus, I put it on and tried it and it just kept saying corrupted save. I've not played thru the game to see any crashes but if anyone knows of any specific problems with a 1.18 original R4 card please post it on here

(R4 1.18 User here)
I was using the patch found on GBAtemp and patched the game it was working up untill you complete cubyrinth and use the canon to fly to the next land. it freezes. there are no other problems iv found with the game as of yet iv not found a fix that sorts this specific issue yet but if i do ill let you know via pm as well as posting here.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've put in about 20 hours with this game, but I still don't have a mastery of the starting boost. Anyone got some advice on exactly when to swipe the screen to get a boost during any of the skiing events. The demo always shows multiple swipes, and it's difficult to tell when is the exact right time to do it.
unsure.gif
Also, do you have to remove the stylus from the screen when charging before swiping, or can you tap to charge and swipe without lifting the stylus?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
I've put in about 20 hours with this game, but I still don't have a mastery of the starting boost. Anyone got some advice on exactly when to swipe the screen to get a boost during any of the skiing events. The demo always shows multiple swipes, and it's difficult to tell when is the exact right time to do it.
unsure.gif
Also, do you have to remove the stylus from the screen when charging before swiping, or can you tap to charge and swipe without lifting the stylus?

for the racers and ski slopes charging then swipe. there is no need to lift the stylus off when you begin charging untill you swipe and for when you swipe you go in the timing of the pattern 3 2 1 , i wouldnt swipe when you see the word "GO" coz by then its too late you have to just almost guess yourself 3 2 1 SWIPE just count down with it 3 2 1 go. if you see the word Go before you've swiped you have swiped too late.

haha hope that helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game