Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

Karzahnii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the cheat, first of all.
moogle.gif

I added the bypass cheat, I'm using the newest YSMenu and everything. It's good until battles where it immediately freezes, any idea how to fix it? I'm using R4DS.

vcdking24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have m3 real, it freezes on loading screen. I applied the patch to cheat.db and its still doing the same thing. Anybody have a way to get this working on m3 real?

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the cheat, running CycloDS, going to test now...

EDIT: Before patch, worked fine (Turned if off and applied patch when I heard there were measures), after batch just boots to white screen...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
vcdking24 said:
I have m3 real, it freezes on loading screen. I applied the patch to cheat.db and its still doing the same thing. Anybody have a way to get this working on m3 real?
wait for the next m3real firmware

Sukecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SplashTOMATO said:
The code seems to be working up until Mario and Luigi have to use their first special attack, but the menu for the special attack isn't showing up during battle, thus the game can't progress. :X I'm running CycloDS.

Same thing is happening to me. If you say no you can fight the things...but you do no damage since they wear helmets.

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sukecchi said:
SplashTOMATO said:
The code seems to be working up until Mario and Luigi have to use their first special attack, but the menu for the special attack isn't showing up during battle, thus the game can't progress. :X I'm running CycloDS.

Same thing is happening to me. If you say no you can fight the things...but you do no damage since they wear helmets.

Exactly, that's what I mean by you can't progress the game >_>; You're required to use the Special Attack, but it's not showing up in the command options.
Looks like another fix is needed ^^~

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, seems the game has major trouble in most carts, even you can progress with no$gba (first battle) and other emus like desmume just get white screens.

Supercard rumble SD, also White screens, doesn't matter if the cheat is on/off.

Can we consider a bad dump? (Besides the piracy check) or Nintendo did a great job this time?
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The game seems to have yet another piracy check other than the one I patched when you first get the Brothers item/combo attack for the shell in Bowser's stomach. We are working on a fix for this but in the mean time, you can use No$GBA to bypass that point using the save from yur flashcard and then restore it as the game otherwise plays fine with the current piracy cheat.

quietisgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for the cheat code for getting past the piracy check at the beginning. However, I was wondering is there a way to get past the Bowser at the beginning in no$gba, I've tried all of the cheats in this thread and none of them seem to work.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
quietisgod said:
Hey guys, thanks for the cheat code for getting past the piracy check at the beginning. However, I was wondering is there a way to get past the Bowser at the beginning in no$gba, I've tried all of the cheats in this thread and none of them seem to work.

It seems the only way for now is getting a save past that battle. But dunno if it won't get stuck at some other point (most likely).

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Narin said:
The game seems to have yet another piracy check other than the one I patched when you first get the Brothers item/combo attack for the shell in Bowser's stomach. We are working on a fix for this but in the mean time, you can use No$GBA to bypass that point using the save from yur flashcard and then restore it as the game otherwise plays fine with the current piracy cheat.

haha, looks like they are becoming smarter and smarter, now its double piracy, next we'll have triple and quad and beyond haha

Karzahnii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, that depends on what kind of cart you're using. What kind is it? It seems like R4 is the only one that stops right before the battle, not during the battle when you use special moves.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wierd, i used this cheat on my M3DS Real/Sakura, and when i try the second option on the main screen, i get a white screen, and when i get the first, it takes me to the screen with the 2 save files, and whenever i press A at one, it gives me a black screen.

toxicbomber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Wierd, i used this cheat on my M3DS Real/Sakura, and when i try the second option on the main screen, i get a white screen, and when i get the first, it takes me to the screen with the 2 save files, and whenever i press A at one, it gives me a black screen.

Use YSMenu to AT LEAST get to the battle part. Till then it's up in Narin's hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol