Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
syko5150 said:
OGTiago said:
I'll wait for cheats.

This sucks though. Developers just want to annoy us, they know people will patch it to work.
The funny thing about it is the game is out 5 days before the actual release date and the anti piracy they put on the game has been cracked well at least for some flash carts.So while they put all the effort into trying to block piracy it doesn't hold off long and we still play the game before it hits store shelves lol =P

Yeah, for "some" carts. There's still a large amount of carts (most notably the R4, which while many deem "shitty" is still pretty large) that can't play it and no crack of it coming in the near future. There's also some issues such as freezing and crashing still happening on some carts.

Do you or anyone else know if it works for the M3 yet?

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread only serves as a sad reminder how stupid, helpless, and spoiled most pirates are. Woe is me, I can't properly play a pirated copy days before it's actual release, the world is going to end. I bet some of you actually jerked off and put away the noose when you found out there was a patch released.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r9delta said:
This thread only serves as a sad reminder how stupid, helpless, and spoiled most pirates are. Woe is me, I can't properly play a pirated copy days before it's actual release, the world is going to end. I bet some of you actually jerked off and put away the noose when you found out there was a patch released.

Or maybe they're just really excited at the prospect of playing the game. Geez, relax. How antisocial can one be? Did you forget to take your meds today or something?
rolleyes.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r9delta said:
Or maybe people are just annoyed that we have had to wait this freaking long for a Mario & Luigi sequel while there have been two games released in Japan since the original came out a few years ago for the DS.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it that difficult to buy one game if you want to play it that badly? Hell, the ROM actually RUNS on my card, yet I'm still buying the actual game.

thekezz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
Is it that difficult to buy one game if you want to play it that badly? Hell, the ROM actually RUNS on my card, yet I'm still buying the actual game.

what card do you have? does it really run?

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it doesnt work on m3 so my bro can wait

this is the third game in the mario and luigi series

mario and luigi superstar sega
mario and luigi partners in time
mario and luigi bowsers inside story

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, these no signature no avatar 10 post count posts are burning my eyes @_@ anyways back on topic, we've waited this long for the game, is waiting a couple more days for a working patch going to kill you?

Jastone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Should i buy an acekard 2i for $25 or just wait to see if a fix for the r4 comes out? Not looking too good for the r4 atm...

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jastone said:
Should i buy an acekard 2i for $25 or just wait to see if a fix for the r4 comes out? Not looking too good for the r4 atm...

offtopic much? There's another section just for flashcards...

C

CloudSE

Jastone said:
i feel sorry for that $25 so sorry

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jastone - Yes, you probably should because the R4 is a hulking pile of crap and you'll be much happier with the AK2i.

In other news, works on the SCDS1 but with a few slight problems sadly.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats hilarious is 2 years from now they will probably say the same thing about whatever card is the best today. R4 was great for its time and was by far the best card for its day period.

By the logic people use here Atari 2600 sucks cause its old and there are much more powerful/user friendly systems out now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.