Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fallinroxas said:
AKAIO is the best firmware for Acekard. AKAIO offers better ROM compatibility.

And AKAIO can use official loaders on it. So no point using the Official Firmware imo.

ka11e

Trophies
XP
Country
This piracy block is pain in the ass, first game ever I can´t get to work with my card.
Is there any available patch for the ds-firecard?

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I just wanted to confirm that I also have an old R4 (although not as old as the one with the spring) and MLBIS didn't work, as expected. I switched to YSMENU and I'm playing the game perfectly now.

People shouldn't be afraid to switch. It's easy and as long as you pay attention to what you're replacing on the R4 and back it up you'll be fine.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I seriously don't see how people thought the final boss was hard, every fight at the end of the game was so easy compared to the final boss in Partners in Time which honestly was such a painful grind to beat her I stopped trying to level up to do so. The parts involving the touch screen pissed me off a bit though, as the DSi screen is not very responsive even when doing the correct motions. Half the time I tried to make Bowser jump fighting the robot castle it wouldn't respond.

Laurennopolous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
theres actually a sort of 'fix' for the r4 that i found out today.
just use ysmenu.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182129
im new here, so i dont know any of the gbatemp rules whether you can post certain links up...
but if you want that link its on that topic

itll work, if it doesnt, read the rest of that topic
yaynds.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
R4's are easy >_> just use YSMenu or if you have a compatible r4 card download the new firmware V1.11b from www.r4i-sdhc.com

Simple as that, i dont know why people are only just finding this stuff out now, you need to keep reading more and faster XD

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the R4 fix, am I supposed to use a patched rom? With an unpatched rom it still freezes at the save select

Laurennopolous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
R4's are easy >_> just use YSMenu or if you have a compatible r4 card download the new firmware V1.11b from www.r4i-sdhc.com

Simple as that, i dont know why people are only just finding this stuff out now, you need to keep reading more and faster XD

ohhh haha i didnt know
tongue.gif

yeah im a slow reader.

and the rom needs to be patched to work

inaee46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have CycloDS and have the latest firmware. I have the 1.55 and just updated yesterday, but whenever i turn it on, it just get stucks on the save box

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc