Mariko units officially coming this year per Nintendo.

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Scitzo, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Scitzo
    OP

Scitzo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2018
    United States
    https://bgr.com/2019/08/02/nintendo-switch-new-model-release-date-battery-life/

I don't know if anyone's seen this or posted it around here as I've been out of the scene lately simply enjoying games, but I stumbled upon this tonight. I went to Nintendo's website and sure enough, its printed plain as day on nintendos Nintendo website, stating a brand new revision of the existing launch switch coming with the new mariko inside, and boasting substantially better battery life. European markets are stating arrival in the next few months supposedly, as well as asian markets.

Big heads up, if you havent seen this yet, guys. This is the first time ive seen nintendo actually confirm first-hand that these units are in fact about to hit the market for sell.

2. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Whoa there buddy. Groundbreaking news, and it took you only two and a half weeks after the initial announcement to make a new thread about it instead of using the original one from July 17.

crea, CrAzYLiFe and shanefromoz like this.
  3. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    you can tell him that this news was reported already and not be a dick doing it.

willfr, Dagosty and Mat37 like this.
  4. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I can not. I have 8 warning points

5. Dagosty

Dagosty Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2018
    Portugal
    What do you mean?