Not open for further replies.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
donny124 said:
dude i didn't know that you going to be angry...

English isn't your first language so you probably don't realise how demanding the statement sounded.

edit : Ah, just seen Toki's post. If you've been constantly asking then it would explain the reaction. It'll be ready when it's ready, constantly asking or saying you want it won't make it happen any faster.

donny124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sorry. i'm just waiting and waiting and waiting and i love MS so i wanna play it
tongue.gif
but i shall stop asking it.

and BTW: i want to ask how to get to ludi in warrior ch 6. because i want to play the story line but im stuck. and yes i know that there is a "Maplestory Helping Thread" but i don't get any answer

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
donny124 said:
and BTW: i want to ask how to get to ludi in warrior ch 6. because i want to play the story line but im stuck. and yes i know that there is a "Maplestory Helping Thread" but i don't get any answer

Try GameFAQs then?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some more problems found.

Isn't it suppose to be Red Avenger?

mjlq1h.png

It's suppose to be Boomerang Step III, but the last 2 characters got cut off. Maybe use numbers like 1, 2, and 3 instead of roman numerals or just leave out the numbers/roman numerals altogether since the color of the book already indicates the level.

2d76n1d.png

Should be Hatch. There might still be other places where it still say Hechi.

66x8k3.png
x3v89g.png

Line break problem. You will get the following message when you are trying to buy over the limit of any selected item.

2gy3yg0.png

valett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys, I may be a bit (ahem, very) nooby at all this R4-thing, but can anyone help me, because when I patch the MapleStory (K).nds file into the English version, the game says Failed to load data? Or something like that. Could anyone help me? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.
unsure.gif

Llamawish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
valett said:
Hello guys, I may be a bit (ahem, very) nooby at all this R4-thing, but can anyone help me, because when I patch the MapleStory (K).nds file into the English version, the game says Failed to load data? Or something like that. Could anyone help me? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.
unsure.gif
Im pretty sure they would have a forum for something like this.
Anyway is the rom you origanly used clean because that could be the problem.

Back on topic. I cant do screenshots so it might not be useful. But Hechi (I still think thats what he should be called) is called Hech several times in warriors campaign when you sneaking past the guards to get the gems off of the archeaolegists. Sorry if its already fixed but im still using one of the earliest patches.

valett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Llamawish said:
valett said:
unsure.gif

Yeah, it's clean, and I've tried pretty much everything I can possibly try (what I found on Google) but still I KEEP getting a Yeti with a black screen at the beginning, saying something in Korean. Although, every time I've patched it to English it says something like ''Error loading data'' (with that Yeti). I'm getting pretty pissed off now considering I've been trying for 4 straight hours and 2 hours in the morning... Can anyone help me?
hate2.gif

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
valett said:
Llamawish said:
valett said:
unsure.gif

Yeah, it's clean, and I've tried pretty much everything I can possibly try (what I found on Google) but still I KEEP getting a Yeti with a black screen at the beginning, saying something in Korean. Although, every time I've patched it to English it says something like ''Error loading data'' (with that Yeti). I'm getting pretty pissed off now considering I've been trying for 4 straight hours and 2 hours in the morning... Can anyone help me?
hate2.gif

Do you have the latest infolib.dat, etc.?

valett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Phr3d13 said:
valett said:
Llamawish said:
valett said:
unsure.gif

hate2.gif

Do you have the latest infolib.dat, etc.?

Okay, I feel quite stupid now, but I have no idea what that is...

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i just wanna say keep up the good work!!!!! things look like there going very well with the translation, this is probably one of the quickest translations ive seen in a while as these thing usually take up to year to come out some times, i got a feeling if you guys keep on this schedule you'll be done in about a month or 2
biggrin.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@maplencounter
IMO, one word reply like that is consider spam.

Some more problems that I found.

Minor typo in the monster book. Should be Roswell Field instead of Loswell Field.

11j907r.png
zvzo8l.png

Line break problem

13yq6op.png

Eloody

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I realize my low post count says that I'm new...The only reason that is is because I've had my CycloDS Evolution (Which, by the way, this patch is confirmed working for V.B0 and V.B1 not sure about other firmware). I would like to say that I love the dedication and hard work put into this project, and I would like to know if I could help you at all. Granted, I can't speak Korean, I've been playing MapleStory since it's beta years. I believe I may be of use in getting Names/Locations/Etc. If I can help in anyway, send me a PM, and I'll probably give you my MSN...

Either way, keep up the good work, love the patch! (:

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
M3DS owners can play the game now, with a whole lot of freezes tho... Opening the menu something causes a freeze, which sucks, because when you either find an item, or have to use a key, there is always the freezing problem lurking in the background -_-'

And just a quick question, i guess it's better to start the warrior chapter before thief right? Since you are all working (incredibly) hard on the warrior part, with skill descriptions translated and all that. So, when you start, warrior or thief, completely based on translation and playability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo