Status
Not open for further replies.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm... I see a few mistakes in the latest version of the patch.

-That blue haired guy still has different names (Hechi, HechI, Hech, Hatch). It's been like this since the first version, but it's gotten better.

New things I found:
-The starter bowman's boots say "The symbol of Ellinia" even though you start in Henesys
-The "Holding the A button to make your attack stronger" thing (I don't exactly remember what it said) has the [/n] things in it
-The "Congratulations" thing after beating a character's story is cut off
-Some other mistakes I don't remember at the moment

Please fix these.

TaikoXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtfATOM said:
I'm stuck on both warrior and thief path after getting to henesys and meeting Maya. Any help?

I finished the thief one long ago. The warrior one I got stuck on that part yesterday, but I got through it. It's a bit blurred for me, but I think it's where you go to that one map in perion with the skeleton dogs. You have to travel a bunch of maps until you get there. Then look in the trash can and you'll find the letter for Maya. Then bring it back to her. There's also about going to sharenian (get past the guards to the ppl at the top left). They give you these different shaped jewels to put in the totem poles. Then talk to them again and Dances with Balrog.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
wtfATOM said:
I'm stuck on both warrior and thief path after getting to henesys and meeting Maya. Any help?
QUOTE(TaikoXD @ May 9 2010, 03:15 AM) I finished the thief one long ago. The warrior one I got stuck on that part yesterday, but I got through it. It's a bit blurred for me, but I think it's where you go to that one map in perion with the skeleton dogs. You have to travel a bunch of maps until you get there. Then look in the trash can and you'll find the letter for Maya. Then bring it back to her. There's also about going to sharenian (get past the guards to the ppl at the top left). They give you these different shaped jewels to put in the totem poles. Then talk to them again and Dances with Balrog.

Bit of the wrong thread here, please go to the MapleStory DS Help Thread, here

wtfATOM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
wtfATOM said:
QUOTE(TaikoXD @ May 9 2010, 03:15 AM) I finished the thief one long ago. The warrior one I got stuck on that part yesterday, but I got through it. It's a bit blurred for me, but I think it's where you go to that one map in perion with the skeleton dogs. You have to travel a bunch of maps until you get there. Then look in the trash can and you'll find the letter for Maya. Then bring it back to her. There's also about going to sharenian (get past the guards to the ppl at the top left). They give you these different shaped jewels to put in the totem poles. Then talk to them again and Dances with Balrog.

My fault I had thought that the thread was deleted due to spamming .

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This patch has alot of progress
smile.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
wtfATOM said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
wtfATOM said:

My fault I had thought that the thread was deleted due to spamming .
That was another thread, I am not sure if the other translation thread or some other AP thread
unsure.gif

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
Arwing here to report.

Te patch works fine on all 4 acekard 2i i tried akaio rc2 and wood r4 as well, The translation of menus is spot on.

One thing though... there appears to be lag near the beggining of the game (theif route) while killing things... is this cuz of the AP patch?

Report done by: Jemlee, tensei, 9unner

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Jemlee said:
Arwing here to report.

Te patch works fine on all 4 acekard 2i i tried akaio rc2 and wood r4 as well, The translation of menus is spot on.

One thing though... there appears to be lag near the beggining of the game (theif route) while killing things... is this cuz of the AP patch?

Report done by: Jemlee, tensei, 9unner
I didn't find any lag, (running R4 using Wood 1.05 modded) what card are you using and MicroSD speed?

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
The test was carried out with 3 members.

No lag on : Kingston japan 8 gig class 4, transcend 2 gig, digital memory 2gig

Lag on : panasonic 4 gig class 4, sandisk 2 gig

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Jemlee said:
The test was carried out with 3 members.

No lag on : Kingston japan 8 gig class 4, transcend 2 gig, digital memory 2gig

Lag on : panasonic 4 gig class 4, sandisk 2 gig
I don't think it's the patch as much the game itself, try running the same test with a clean rom (if possible) or the non-translated AP patched rom

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
clashthunder said:
I am back from the trip.
back to the story translation

I love your dedication. Hope you had a wonderful trip and had a good break from the Translations.
I am 110% supporting ALL of you in progressing in this patch.
Thanks for everything and keep at it
biggrin.gif

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not in the mood to go through the last 10 pages to check if this has already been mentioned, but it still doesn't work on the M3. Not when using the patch given on the M3Forum here, or your patch... It really means we'll have to wait for a Firmware update?

Just so you know, not telling you to fix it
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN