ROM Hack MapleStory Patch Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my 1st time playing this Game & applying the patch. I tried the game and it works but hasn't the dialogue even translated yet? I just press "A" repeatedly because i don't understand their dialogue. It's been almost 2 months but yet the translation is still incomplete. Do the translators of this game stopped their work?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sick of people spamming this thread.

Until further notice, the patch is dead. Those who actually SPEAK Korean and want to translate may PM me and I'll arrange for you to join the team to help progress the translation. We have no use for people who only Babelfish everything, as Babelfish just mangles the hell out of it and makes it impossible to understand.

Can a mod please lock this thread?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabregod said:
This is my 1st time playing this Game & applying the patch. I tried the game and it works but hasn't the dialogue even translated yet? I just press "A" repeatedly because i don't understand their dialogue. It's been almost 2 months but yet the translation is still incomplete. Do the translators of this game stopped their work?

As he said, the patch is dead for now. But please realize that translations take longer than two months. Just because you throw a tantrum and complain about how long it's taking, isn't going to make it faster. I should know, I translate and hack games by myself.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Thread closed until work can begin on the project again.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night