Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMacLean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
arogance1 read the first post. It clearly states they have only translated menus, items, item descriptions, skills, skill descriptions, town names, town descriptions, and chapter names. The storyline HAS NOT been translated. This is because it is over 100,000 lines of text to be translated, so it will be quite a while before it is done.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm I'm using an M3 Real and when I am in the theif story and I have a Black Ghetto Beany, and I try to view it in the equip menu, the game freezes, so does mostly everything in the game right now when I go to the menu, I just got to the part of where I meet the magician....

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Hm I'm using an M3 Real and when I am in the theif story and I have a Black Ghetto Beany, and I try to view it in the equip menu, the game freezes, so does mostly everything in the game right now when I go to the menu, I just got to the part of where I meet the magician....
It's been said multiple times that the M3's line of flashcards have problems with MapleStory DS, patched or not. There's nothing we can do about it. You'll have to wait for the M3 Team to make a fix in their firmware.

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently decided to get Maplestory DS and use the patch you guys have provided (I'm a first time visitor) using an Acekard2i flash card and it works wonderfully, I haven't gotten very far (Chapter 2 Thief) and I'm already stuck due to missing english translation but I have not had many issues (no screenshots to show them unfortunately) except sometime in the 1st chapter I believe it was a description error that had a [/b] in the description. But overall loving this so far. Hope to see a new update asap but we know you have busy lives
smile.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bombdylan said:
only skill names have been translated as thief magician and bowman skills arent translated only the names of em.......... is there something rong with my pacth i read on a post that they were translated?

No, there is nothing wrong with the patch, but there is something wrong with you not reading the first post carefully.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been over a week since the OP last posted (and he logged on 2-3 days ago). He might not be working on this anymore.

So ya, it's probably dead.
ohnoes.png

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i stopped playing this game. wasn't as much fun after i beat it.

right now, im just sticking to the PC version

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
i stopped playing this game. wasn't as much fun after i beat it.

right now, im just sticking to the PC version

lol, I tried but can't run on Vista.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Infinite Zero said:
Porygon-X said:
Yeah, this probably died. That's probably why the OP leaked it beforehand.
That sucks.
It was very good in the beginning.
now it's like no one cares
but anyway, i dont play it so it's fine

But I'm just assuming, so I MIGHT be completely wrong, but that's the look of it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j