Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
twiztidsinz said:
I'll give the same suggestion I gave to DarkFrost.

Doing a full translation is a huge undertaking, but you could translate the 'colored' words that are important. They show as Yellow, Green and Blue.
They're usually found in { } and are names of People, Places and Items.

A good text editor, like Notepad++, will have a Find/Replace in Files option which you can use to replace all the text one name at a time.
woah, yeah, that does sound like a great idea. It takes by far not as much time and can be really useful. You won't understand the story, but at least you know where to go.

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
yea..i too wanna know if u guys will be continuing with the story translation as well...i dont mind being slow....most importantly, that it doesnt stop halfway...whats a point of a train when it doesnt reach its station, if you know what i mean...i dont mind waitin for another half year/1 year if its what it takes for u guys to translate the whole thing...

"keep the coal burnin men!! dont let the train stop!!" XD

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Louisvanharten said:
twiztidsinz said:
I'll give the same suggestion I gave to DarkFrost.

Doing a full translation is a huge undertaking, but you could translate the 'colored' words that are important. They show as Yellow, Green and Blue.
They're usually found in { } and are names of People, Places and Items.

A good text editor, like Notepad++, will have a Find/Replace in Files option which you can use to replace all the text one name at a time.
woah, yeah, that does sound like a great idea. It takes by far not as much time and can be really useful. You won't understand the story, but at least you know where to go.
Little bit to update, it seems that place names only are in { }'s.
I'm not sure what is used for other things like items or people.

Also, whoever has been translating has been using an odd spelling of "Hennessy".
My mistake. It is supposed to be "Henesys" as the translation states.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are some pictures of errors so it wont make any confusing~ And btw im using v0.01c-1
smile.gif

Boss Battle "Horntail" supposed to be "Manon"

2d95x6e.jpg

Message: Saving... blahblah some weird characters is in the text "[\n]"

2hcnhao.jpg

"Credit" description is "View created character" what? that don't makes any senses o.o If it is then please point out my mistake?
biggrin.gif

error3.png

"Delete Data" description is "Erasing Personal Data" is sound like they going to erase my data o.o Change to "Delete save data" or something else would be fine
biggrin.gif

error1f.png

"Modify Sign" description is "Changing Signature" is sound like they are changing your sign. right now o.o its weird when i read it lol change it to like "Change Signature" or something else would be better
smile.gif

error2.png

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@darkspirit456

Strange. For me, the first two problems are fixed. What patch version are you using?

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Here are some pictures of errors so it wont make any confusing~ And btw im using v0.01c-1
smile.gif

2d95x6e.jpg

2hcnhao.jpg

"Credit" description is "View created character" what? that don't makes any senses o.o If it is then please point out my mistake?
biggrin.gif

error3.png

"Delete Data" description is "Erasing Personal Data" is sound like they going to erase my data o.o Change to "Delete save data" or something else would be fine
biggrin.gif

error1f.png

"Modify Sign" description is "Changing Signature" is sound like they are changing your sign. right now o.o its weird when i read it lol change it to like "Change Signature" or something else would be better
smile.gif

error2.png

thx that really helped.
edited all in
biggrin.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
_Chaz_ said:
@darkspirit456

Strange. For me, the first two problems are fixed. What patch version are you using?

Wut o.o weird I patched with the lasted one =/ v0.01c-1 and still have that problem D:

I'm pretty sure I'm using the same patch. This is weird.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
darkspirit456 said:
_Chaz_ said:
@darkspirit456

Wut o.o weird I patched with the lasted one =/ v0.01c-1 and still have that problem D:

I'm pretty sure I'm using the same patch. This is weird.

Yep =/ And I patched with a clean rom not patched rom too :X let see what will happen after the next patch

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
clashthunder said:
darkspirit456 said:
smile.gif

2d95x6e.jpg

2hcnhao.jpg

biggrin.gif

error3.png

biggrin.gif

error1f.png

smile.gif

error2.png

thx that really helped.
edited all in
biggrin.gif

No problem! and thx for your team hard work on this patch
smile.gif
glad to help
biggrin.gif

SilentKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck at the part where it says.
Ah~ I haven't seen a new adventurer in a while. ETC!
I patched it with a clean rom too

Dorian2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this offtopic but can some1 give make a v0.01c-1 beta version
patched version cause when i try to patch it it wont work im doing everything i did to patch the v0.01b beta version
to work but nothing

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SilentKun said:
Skyline969 said:
twiztidsinz said:
Also, whoever has been translating has been using an odd spelling of "Hennessy".
You mean Henesys, as it is in GMS? It's not a typo.

Like the music plays but I can't press A to continue.
That's very weird. What card do you use?

QUOTE(liltorchic @ May 5 2010, 04:45 PM)
So, er.. will we ever get a story translation? If not, will you pass onto another team?
Of course. We're not stopping at a menu translation. We're gonna keep this going until the story is done too. But first, we're perfecting the menu translation. A LOT of bugs have been fixed and we're just polishing it up a little more. Some more work needs to be done (a few more things translated), but the menu translation so far will be a great help to anyone who wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?