Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, if you need a tester, the cat boy is willing to do it
I know I said before I was boycotting this, I do take that back now, so if your in need of a tester I am here.
happy.gif

Dorian2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to test it i can get through these kind of games pretty fast when i know what to do
laugh.gif

i can report glitches

also glad to see we are doing this all over again cant wait

liltorchic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say thank you to you guys who are continuing for putting in so much effort just to make other people happy.
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a game with no dialog in English, I'm progressing at a fast pace. I can't stop playing this game!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patched it, tried it, and I'm having a lot more fun with this game than I thought I would, especially considering I can't understand any of the dialogue. But it's got some basically fun gameplay, and I look forward to the possibility of a full translation.

Kudos for such an incredibly fast translation response to this release.
grog.gif

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you start a new game and the angel tell you her name what is it cause I can't see it also right before the prologue ends you get and in game cut scene and three red portals one of them is floating in mid-air with no way to access it I can't post any screens right now so if anyone can help with that thanks

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corr0126 said:
when you start a new game and the angel tell you her name what is it cause I can't see it also right before the prologue ends you get and in game cut scene and three red portals one of them is floating in mid-air with no way to access it I can't post any screens right now so if anyone can help with that thanks

I had the same problem with the angel, but it's not necessary to play the game, it'd be nice to read the translation.

The portal thing is supposed to be that way, or it was without the patch at least.

Demonofbirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant think of his name right now, but the guy that in the "friends" chapter if you are a warrior, his name will change between 2 different names when you are underground in the train area, I'll post a screeny later if I can

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
corr0126 said:

I had the same problem with the angel, but it's not necessary to play the game, it'd be nice to read the translation.

The portal thing is supposed to be that way, or it was without the patch at least.
thanks. fixed it, so that you can see it.
available on next patch! thanks

clashthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Demonofbirth said:
I cant think of his name right now, but the guy that in the "friends" chapter if you are a warrior, his name will change between 2 different names when you are underground in the train area, I'll post a screeny later if I can
all fixed to Hechi now. avail. on next ver thanks

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Polishing the translations for the next patch (another version of the menu translation) is coming along at a very fast pace. Patch release in probably 1 week.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Polishing the translations for the next patch (another version of the menu translation) is coming along at a very fast pace. Patch release in probably 1 week.

The full patch? In only a week?

Wow. You guys must be working really hard on this. I tip my hat to you and the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night