Country
United States
*Freezes
*Game Cartridge doesn't read
*Glitchy screen
*JoyCon Stuck Issue
*Sound issues
*Dock is terrible, leaves the screen with horribles scratchs
*And much more...! (like black screen, blue screen, Windows XP, is that you?)

Just look this...

I think some of these are from not downloading the day 1 update. It seems like a software issue, not the hardware. (Except the Joycon being stuck and the dock) If it is still happening after you install the update, it could be the update, don't quote me on that, but I think Nintendo should be able to fix this in a future update. Just a hunch. :switch:

Wonkas_Willy

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
It's funny when people are like, "But Sony/Microsoft." The thing is, Nintendo has spent 30 years trying to provide top quality products and proper testing. My N64 is 20 years old and a launch system, no issues, my Wii is a launch Wii, no issues. But now Nintendo is starting to to slip up and should be called out on that. These aren't issues people are going out of their way to find, these are happening pretty easily. Something like the left controller not working should have been fixed before launch. The dock damaging the system should have been looked into before launch and so much more that shouldn't be part of the launch. If this were beta testing, this would be acceptable, but it's not beta testing.

Not gonna lie here. My dad intentionally slammed the shit out of our NES when I was a kid due to pissing him off for one reason or another. Most of the outer shell was missing but, the damn thing still worked and I have it in a closet somewhere in my house. Blow the cartridge a couple of times and call it good!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny when people are like, "But Sony/Microsoft." The thing is, Nintendo has spent 30 years trying to provide top quality products and proper testing. My N64 is 20 years old and a launch system, no issues, my Wii is a launch Wii, no issues. But now Nintendo is starting to to slip up and should be called out on that. These aren't issues people are going out of their way to find, these are happening pretty easily. Something like the left controller not working should have been fixed before launch. The dock damaging the system should have been looked into before launch and so much more that shouldn't be part of the launch. If this were beta testing, this would be acceptable, but it's not beta testing.
Yeah, hopefully they improve it sooner or later, or the Switch is going to be a failure, just like the Wii U.

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe it's because people don't take care of them. I bought a case and a screen protector (and obviously tried taking care of it) and I've not had a single problem.

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys you're really blowing these issues out of proportion. This is a very small minority having issues.
WdtNqIi.png

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
So you're saying hacked together unofficial software can make your console crash? Good to know.
Touche /s

Heh, I guess that is true. I just said that because you having to unplug the console reminded me of that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My dick got stuck in the docking station. What did I do wrong?
Nothing, you just Switched your i for a o... Dick to Dock.

Reactions: Bimmel

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think some of these are from not downloading the day 1 update. It seems like a software issue, not the hardware. (Except the Joycon being stuck and the dock) If it is still happening after you install the update, it could be the update, don't quote me on that, but I think Nintendo should be able to fix this in a future update. Just a hunch. :switch:

We need more "stability" updates in our Switch consoles.. Sorry to the folks experiencing any issues. Never had one problem since day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7