Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, the only good game for it that's out is Zelda which is also on Wii u there's no rush to buy it when the good games aren't even out yet.
To me it sounds like you either don't have a switch or haven't bothered to play anything other than Zelda. Fast rmx is a fantastic game, especially for just $20 usd. Along with that bomberman r is good, although the online mode needs to be fixed. Plus I got puyo puyo Tetris from the Japan eshop and that's a great game, especially for those who haven't owned it before.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
To me it sounds like you either don't have a switch or haven't bothered to play anything other than Zelda. Fast rmx is a fantastic game, especially for just $20 usd. Along with that bomberman r is good, although the online mode needs to be fixed. Plus I got puyo puyo Tetris from the Japan eshop and that's a great game, especially for those who haven't owned it before.
How would you describe Fast RMX? It reminds me of both F-Zero and Wipeout 2097. How is the controls and feel of it?

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Well i love my switch, the only problem i had is with the right JoyCon, in portable mode it sometimes creak a little bit. Talked with amazon, getting a new JoyCon R.
BUT, the issue was my own falt.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Got mine yesterday, works perfectly. Hell, I normally wait before judging a console, but so far I'm impressed (thanks to Zelda mainly)

D

Deleted User

Wow, that video truly is scary!
never had any of those problems at all!

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Wow, that video truly is scary!
never had any of those problems at all!

The switch has no issues at launch
Most of the people in the video put the cartridge in the wrong way, treated it badly without a screen protector, use it from a very long range and to be honest it has hardly no issues at launch
The video is horribly inaccurate, 80%+ switches are fine at launch

Last edited by Miles54321,

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Many? Well not me...
I do see many people who don't have a Switch finding all reasons why not to have one. While the ones who have are happy and too busy playing. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Thirty3Three

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
The only issue is the Wifi range on it sucks, worse after 2.00 update for me anyway. Other than that it's a nice system and I'm happy with the purchase.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Customer came in today saying her switch had dead pixels out of the box...Which on the setup menu, it did.

I remember there was a rule that if there are more than 4-5 dead pixels, you are entitled to an exchange. This applied to any LCD screen device were I live.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue is the Wifi range on it sucks, worse after 2.00 update for me anyway. Other than that it's a nice system and I'm happy with the purchase.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I remember there was a rule that if there are more than 4-5 dead pixels, you are entitled to an exchange. This applied to any LCD screen device were I live.
Here in Murica, you can just return even if you just didn't like it. Usually 30 days.
But that said, guys, really...

Stop bumping this dead thread. It's biased and bait.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
WOW
I have not had any of those problems.
When i first got it i thought the straps where stuck but i look at it and there is a lock button. You gotta make sure that is fully up and it slides right off.
No freezing and i played zelda for about 4hrs straight docked.

The dock scratching the screen is a given. The DS did the same thing. I always screen protect things so no big deal.

Also alot of people have hate and will go and make these fake videos.
Check CNET switch kick stand and your see what im talking about.

And the colors flipping on the system is normally a sign of overheating gpu (the xbox 360 did this.) I even had it happen to me on the wii after playing for about 8 hr in a warm room.

So gotta take these videos with a gain of salt because there is no telling what what was done before the videos. and who is lying and who is telling the truth

True, there is bullshit posts on other sites and rumors going around. Any new device will have teething problems at launch, yet from the some I have read, it's sheer lack of not taking care of stuff. Give it a few months and see how it pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: