Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
amptor said:
I don't remember your name on the gbatemp irc or anything but yeah I don't know exactly what happened with her. I think I was hearing it was some disagreement with maangement.GOD DAMNIT I'M SCUBERSTEVE. WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME??
Du2RN.jpg

hHAEX.jpg

vgMx7.jpg

yW5By.png

m12IY.png

JZPaO.png

fSmqE.jpg
QUOTE(amptor @ May 7 2010, 03:14 PM) Same thing kinda happened with that other girl from the UK. WildDenim is one of the few UK women I could even get along with, most girls from the UK are VERY rude from what I have come across on the internet. In contrast, meeting men from the UK in the USA, those men..are pretty rude as well in real life.
lol little. I remember that one time she gave a bunch of people shit for eating food from McDonald's.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
little was alright. well idk.. at some point i'll be back to normal again. it really doesn't have a lot to do with the gaming community though, I got involved in other things on the internet that were far worse and just taught me that there's a lot of people that really have nothing to do with their time in this world. but i don't go on these places taking it out on people
tongue.gif
I wonder that goes through one's head that does.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I for one agree with you, Amptor!
smile.gif

IRC is all supposed to be fun, Actually, most of GBAtemp is all in fun.

but i do see your point of view, so... nice write up amptor

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
I for one agree with you, Amptor!
smile.gif

IRC is all supposed to be fun, Actually, most of GBAtemp is all in fun.

but i do see your point of view, so... nice write up amptor

yes, irc, forums, any chat programs, video games, movies, music whatever we do on the internet is suppose to be fun. I don't know why there's people out there that gotta try to undermine it. I just don't really find it to be my place to go in and correct people who throw things at me on the net. It won't do any good for anything.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just get really bored when people troll and then I gotta figure out what to do with it. It is really boring and gets old incredibly fast.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remember, TheSpade is a tool and IRC loves you.

Oh yes, and I was just commenting in some other topic about how the rampant ease of DS piracy has ruined many gaming communities by bringing in all the cheap-ass free game sniffers. If we could get back to a situation where the cheapest flashcart wasn't six bucks and any random kid can download a rom and play, it'll be better not just for GBAtemp, but for a lot of other communities as well. This place lost a lot of its soul when the influx of mouth breeders came along. First from the DS, but even worse from the Wii.

WildDenim didn't leave because she was harassed out, WildDenim got de-opped for being such a massive bitch to everyone, and she simply never returned after that happened. She was more than welcome to stay, but her abuse of her power was ruining the channel atmosphere. I think you're the first person I've ever seen refer to her as a 'nice' person -- but then again, I think I really only got to see her being a bitch.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
lilsypha said:
Remember, TheSpade is a tool and IRC loves you.A spade is similar to a shovel.QUOTE(lilsypha @ May 7 2010, 06:54 PM) Oh yes, and I was just commenting in some other topic about how the rampant ease of DS piracy has ruined many gaming communities by bringing in all the cheap-ass free game sniffers. If we could get back to a situation where the cheapest flashcart wasn't six bucks and any random kid can download a rom and play, it'll be better not just for GBAtemp, but for a lot of other communities as well. This place lost a lot of its soul when the influx of mouth breeders came along. First from the DS, but even worse from the Wii.
I think the correct term would be "mouth breathers".

cry.gif

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:

Oh yes, and I was just commenting in some other topic about how the rampant ease of DS piracy has ruined many gaming communities by bringing in all the cheap-ass free game sniffers. If we could get back to a situation where the cheapest flashcart wasn't six bucks and any random kid can download a rom and play, it'll be better not just for GBAtemp, but for a lot of other communities as well. This place lost a lot of its soul when the influx of mouth breeders came along. First from the DS, but even worse from the Wii.

WildDenim didn't leave because she was harassed out, WildDenim got de-opped for being such a massive bitch to everyone, and she simply never returned after that happened. She was more than welcome to stay, but her abuse of her power was ruining the channel atmosphere. I think you're the first person I've ever seen refer to her as a 'nice' person -- but then again, I think I really only got to see her being a bitch.

She was nice to me even though she banned me many times. I was the only one breaking the (stupid) rules.

Yes Nintendo DS = rampant uncontrolled piracy. And at the cheapest I have ever seen a console ever get copied in my entire life. The wii? lol. I wonder why they even bother updating these consoles, it always gets thwarted in a matter of days. But oh well *yawn* when is the last time I even played a Nintendo hmm.. do not recall. Right now I'm playing games that I bought with money. Not to get on a tangent like TheSpade though.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um, idk what people are on about about mouth breathers, a lot of people use their mouth to inhale and exhale....

also why are you guys going off topic? i should get a mod in here to clean this up.

this whole thread was about how sad things have become, not some silly stuff posted on another web site. I could've very easily gone on a tangent and talked about stuff not related to the original post too. I figured I would save that for a different entry.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:

And this is why i got out of the console "scene" after the GBC. I know amptor remembers the FTP i used to run.

But it definatley turned from a "scene" to a few groups feeding the trolls and ass gobblers just out for a free game.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
morphius said:
lilsypha said:

And this is why i got out of the console "scene" after the GBC. I know amptor remembers the FTP i used to run.

But it definatley turned from a "scene" to a few groups feeding the trolls and ass gobblers just out for a free game.

HAHAHA yep well I mean... I thought it was bad with Eurasia and Menace. But after that came GBA scene people and then NDS.. and I remember all the Rising Sun tripe which was a bunch of total bullshit. "OH HAY GUYS LET'S PASSWORD PROTECT OUR RELEASES FROM NOW ON THIS WILL BE A GREAT FUCKING IDEA" and then hand the password over to thug a day later. hahah.. what a crock. Well I'm glad I don't deal with all that. It was interesting to see people come up and pm me about those silly things and I'd be like ".... that game..... does not even matter why password it" hahahahah. oh and what about what they do currently. some obscure Euro ftp site having the ONLY copies of certain games that are in the scene database and like NOBODY cares about these games so they never get spread and have placeholders in some people's databases. LMAO it's like "hey Joe, can you dump this game? sure but what do I do with it? nothing because it is already in a database and it will get nuked if you release it" WOW guys the scene has a lot of brains haha let's just not distribute anything any more and put EVERYTHING into a database. I mean hey, we might as well guys since they don't release any good games on Nintendo consoles any more these days lol. Might as well just fill up a whole DAT file full of bullshit that doesn't exist and call it a set!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo