Gaming Manhunt 2 Uncut

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I'd make a post because I randomly checked my binsearch A.B.T.T. RSS feed and I see a post about Manhunt 2 Uncut. Probably a fake, but I figured I'd see what anybody knows.

edit: probably false alarm...mods delete this if ya want I just looked at the filesize and it looks like its 200 MB....you'd think they woulda tried harder to fake it

edit2: unless...psp?

edit3: nfo says ps2

edit4: I wish now that I had read the nfo earlier to see it as ps2 before putting the thread in wii games and getting anyone's hopes and wiis up

edit5: ignore edit1, its actually 2.37 GB my bad

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I read the game is going to be released in Holland uncut as there is a law which prevents the government from doing anything about it lol, could be from there?

[-Edit-]

200mb is nowhere near a PS2 ISO.

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard about that too...I have a strong feeling though that this is just another fake....the up is apparently by russian "team slonik" if that means anything to anyone

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
why didn't they leaked the wii version
frown.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if the developers deliberately did this? They spend ages developing it, get close to the final hurdle... then BANNED. If I was them, I wouldn't think "oh hey, we can't sell this. Might as well not let anyone play this at all" Then again, if it is leaked, this game has a lot to live up to the hype. I expect to see the violence that surpasses Dead Rising and beyond.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine's downloading now but I heard that it does not live up to the hype and there's been worse in games. I am worried though because I've read that it's a PAL game and I'm using an NTSC (NTSC only, of course - like the rest of the televisions in the U.S.) telly and don't know how to patch these games to the opposite video format (PS2 newbie).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen Manhunt 2-PAL-PS2DVD-DAGGER, apparently uncut and BETA but I'll probably wait until the Dutch Wii version.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen Manhunt 2-PAL-PS2DVD-DAGGER, apparently uncut and BETA but I'll probably wait until the Dutch Wii version.

Will the Dutch Wii version be uncut right from the beginning?

If so, I think I'll buy it
biggrin.gif
Yup uncut!

"After parliament in the Netherlands called on the courts to ban the game as well, a Dutch Justice Minister by the name of Ernst Hirsch Ballin determined the country's laws provide no means to outlaw the sale of a videogame. There are laws in place to prosecute retailers who sell a violent game to those under 16, but the courts apparently do not have the power to outright ban a game.

"The current law is based on the principle that every adult is considered capable of deciding for himself which games he wants to play, unless it contains illegal material," said Ballin."

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mike10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Will the Dutch Wii version be uncut right from the beginning?

If so, I think I'll buy it
biggrin.gif
Yup uncut!

"After parliament in the Netherlands called on the courts to ban the game as well, a Dutch Justice Minister by the name of Ernst Hirsch Ballin determined the country's laws provide no means to outlaw the sale of a videogame. There are laws in place to prosecute retailers who sell a violent game to those under 16, but the courts apparently do not have the power to outright ban a game.

"The current law is based on the principle that every adult is considered capable of deciding for himself which games he wants to play, unless it contains illegal material," said Ballin."

You know that does not necessarily mean that that rockstar will actually release a uncut version all that has hapenned is the Dutch government has said that they have no problems with a uncut version being sold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: