MAME Cabinet

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well ive been toying with the idea for quite a while now about buying an old coin op machine, and transforming it into a fully fledged MAME machine. Has anyone here done this project for themselves and is it overly difficult?

Ive seen a lot of websites of people who have completed there own mame projects and some of them look amazing!

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes. MAME. I actually decided to build a cab instead of overhauling an old machine. I did document my work (to a certain degree) here but it has been a while since I have updated it. Also, apparently, my website was written by a pack of retarded spider monkeys and you should under no circumstances read the content and expect any entertainment or informational value.
blink.gif

edit: nOGHRI is exactly right. the first link he lists is where I learned how to do what I did (except for the whole beer with power tools thing. That is just irresponsible) In fact, my cab is listed among the several hundred examples on that site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff