Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hardly surprised by the lack of friendliness towards a new guy who seems somewhat functionally illiterate but I think most of you guys are a little bit out of order. Yes, the idea wasn't that great and didn't make much sense, but there's no need to keep insulting the poor guy. If you don't like an idea once it's finally explained in plain English, the more mature approach would be to just simply say you don't agree instead of turning what should be a short-lived thread into a multi-page battle-royale against the OP.
Thank you you my friend "follow back"?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I was going to be nice but now i'm going to treat you like the ass you are for that comment & if you must know why I want it's because it should be open to everyone wether they get it free or in a subscription form.
You are the one who insults anybody who points out flaws.

Since you keep responding the way you do, I think it's safe to assume that part way through you realized it makes no sense financially, and just don't want to admit you are wrong.

PyoundCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to be nice but now i'm going to treat you like the ass you are for that comment & if you must know why I want it's because it should be open to everyone wether they get it free or in a subscription form.
Haha. So do you honestly think all the people who own a wii-u would want to spend and upwards of 400-600 dollars, with 8-12 games, for one extra game? Not everyone in the world is brain dead.
Nor should you try to be a hero, especially when Nintendo is offering the program to those who SPENT more money, as opposed to whatever basic users have. In a sense, the customers are always right. But companies have to have a certain product, or sales plan in order to have customers. It's basic premium marketing. Offer promotions and more features to those WILLING to pay more. You want a promotional feature, or more features? You are given the choice at start. And you shouldn't be complaining, as you were GIFTED a Wii-U, when there are people still getting GBA:SPs for Christmas.

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyoundCake, post: 4671506, member: 330435"]Haha. So do you honestly think all the people who own a wii-u would want to spend and upwards of 400-600 dollars, with 8-12 games, for one extra game? Not everyone in the world is brain dead.Nor should you try to be a hero, especially when Nintendo is offering the program to those who SPENT more money, as opposed to whatever basic users have. In a sense, the customers are always right. But companies have to have a certain product, or sales plan in order to have customers. It's basic premium marketing. Offer promotions and more features to those WILLING to pay more. You want a promotional feature, or more features? You are given the choice at start. And you shouldn't be complaining, as you were GIFTED a Wii-U, when there are people still getting GBA:SPs for Christmas.

Maybe they want GBA:SPs for Christmas why do I care & just because I'm asking for a subscription service is complaining right because it's not

PyoundCake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now you're just acting like a fool, to save face? Hm.
And yeah, it is a complaint. You don't like something, then you try to be vocal about it, making it a complaint.
And you shouldn't be an ungrateful ass, and be happy that you just got a wii-u. And what makes you think, that even if you get the promotion to be a subscription, it would be a great thing? What would the deluxe users get? NOTHING. That's breaking from the premium promotions Nintendo has set up.
Even if the basic users got the Digital promotion, they would have to spend just about the same amount of cash for the subscription fee, and then the multiple games equaling up to the amount necessary for the promotion to be of use, when they could've just bought a game they want, be happy with it, and move on.
Your plan, your logic, it makes no sense.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about everything I posted has a response.
Well you just edited the one right before my previous post (it was originally just a quote and you know it), and there is this one:
6jj7h2.png

Parasite X

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now you're just acting like a fool, to save face? Hm.
And yeah, it is a complaint. You don't like something, then you try to be vocal about it, making it a complaint.
And you shouldn't be an ungrateful ass, and be happy that you just got a wii-u. And what makes you think, that even if you get the promotion to be a subscription, it would be a great thing? What would the deluxe users get? NOTHING. That's breaking from the premium promotions Nintendo has set up.
Even if the basic users got the Digital promotion, they would have to spend just about the same amount of cash for the subscription fee, and then the multiple games equaling up to the amount necessary for the promotion to be of use, when they could've just bought a game they want, be happy with it, and move on.
Your plan, your logic, it makes no sense.

Maybe to you.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I thought this was going to be a petition to make the DDP not expire, since it only lasts 2 years. I could fully support that. Like others have said though, a fee for it makes no sense. Even if it was only 10$ a year, you'd have to spend 100$ on the eshop just to break even. On the basic model, you would run out of space before that ever happened, even downloading just eshop only games. You would then need extra storage, losing more money.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me make this clear I didn't buy the basic I got it as a birthday gift so maybe you ask before making any assumptions supply & demand is what it's called.

You should have returned it to the store then, and used your other birthday money from other people to get the deluxe.

The Deluxe Digital Promotion is nothing more than a restricted 10% discount. Why would you pay for a discount? You would end up paying extra money that way. If they charged say $5 a month, you would need to buy more than 50 worth every month, and even if you spent 100 per month, you'd only net $5. You can't afford to spend $100 per month on games right? Did you think they were giving out free games? They are not. They are giving you a 10% rebate on whatever you spend. But if you just buy the games on disk instead, you can get it even cheaper than that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $6 for 2 pounds though shits expensive