Gaming Making The Deluxe Digital Promotion Permenate

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to be nice but now i'm going to treat you like the ass you are for that comment & if you must know why I want it's because it should be open to everyone wether they get it free or in a subscription form.

Put paying for a subscription for a small 10% discount doesn't make any sense. Why don't you just wait until the price of the game goes down? Or just buy your games at Target or something when they have sales. The Target is doing buy 2 get one free sales all the time. That's buy 2 get one free, not buy 10 get one free like the promotion. Do you plan on buying 2 digital games every single month. Do the math kid. You didn't even know that you could return gifts to stores and exchange them for store credit, so you could buy a better gift.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyoundCake, post: 4671506, member: 330435"]Haha. So do you honestly think all the people who own a wii-u would want to spend and upwards of 400-600 dollars, with 8-12 games, for one extra game? Not everyone in the world is brain dead.Nor should you try to be a hero, especially when Nintendo is offering the program to those who SPENT more money, as opposed to whatever basic users have. In a sense, the customers are always right. But companies have to have a certain product, or sales plan in order to have customers. It's basic premium marketing. Offer promotions and more features to those WILLING to pay more. You want a promotional feature, or more features? You are given the choice at start. And you shouldn't be complaining, as you were GIFTED a Wii-U, when there are people still getting GBA:SPs for Christmas.

Maybe they want GBA:SPs for Christmas why do I care & just because I'm asking for a subscription service is complaining right because it's not

Why do you keep calling a small discount a service? It isn't a service. You are asking Nintendo to either overcharge you, or to give you part of their profit for no reason at all. You can't even afford the games, so you won't earn a free one anyways. You are not entitled to an extra discount.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh