make money online..

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know of a way to make cash online, i know there are "surveys" out there, but are there any other options?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, for anything here, there's posting files on FileTrip and the Affiliate Referral program for ShopTemp, though that always depends on other people buying through your links and downloading your files.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Serious answer time:

How about selling crap on ebay/Amazon market place etc? Have a look around the local junk/charity shops and see if there's anything you think you could sell on for a profit.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ProtoKun7, thanks for that little heads up. Joe88 your pic reminds me of Dr. Zoidburg off of TC's forum, idk why it just does
tongue.gif

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Serious answer time:

How about selling crap on ebay/Amazon market place etc? Have a look around the local junk/charity shops and see if there's anything you think you could sell on for a profit.

yea, that might work xD I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything, thats all.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
newsvine.com pays you for posting articles, writing articles and commenting on articles, its not much but it can add up. In about a month of posting as much as I normally do on sites like gbatemp, I made 30 bucks. Payouts are transfered to your paypal account.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
newsvine.com passes Web Of Trust, and firefox doesn't say anything negative, I will look into it a little more, and will check it out.

sidetick.com has no reviews on it, although there isn't anything negative about it, I just don't feel like i can trust it as much, maybe someday in the near future, but.. not now. but thank you for the suggestion.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
newsvine.com passes Web Of Trust, and firefox doesn't say anything negative, I will look into it a little more, and will check it out.

sidetick.com has no reviews on it, although there isn't anything negative about it, I just don't feel like i can trust it as much, maybe someday in the near future, but.. not now. but thank you for the suggestion.
Associatedcontent.com also does payments for posts. There are several sites like these, you won't make tons of money but it is a non scam way to make money.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice one chaz, but i have this addon installed, it's been blacklisted
tongue.gif

edit: i wasn't saying you where spamming, i was talking about the WOT ratings board for the page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night