Hardware Majora's Mask New 3DS XL preorder

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah was contemplating that also but it's Limited Edition and sold out so fast online at GameStop that it was hard just to say no to it when I had it in my card at checkout.

Wost case scenario is you cancel your order or sell it for the price you paid for it given you don't open it and let others do the dirty work first on YouTube.

Reactions: Haymose

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just heard the NA verisob doesn't come with a charge. This equals a no buy for me. I chould see if not coming with a cable if it used micro usb or didn't come with a rechargeable battery...I remember when lg tried to cell phones without a power cable in early 2000s. Guess what?, they got sued and finded by the fcc. All portable electronics with rechargeable batteries by law in NA required to come with a charger to charge said batteries. Unless that regulation expired, nintendo of america is gonna be in big trouble.

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Majora's edition fully sold out in Australia, JBHifi and EBgames. Scalpers already selling them for over 400+ on ebay. :gun::rofl2:

elcravo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Amazon France have it for 235 euros. Works out at £184 including shipping for me. No way i can turn that down even if it does come with higher than 9.2 Firmware.

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered one from amazon.fr :yaysp:

But I really hope that's the real thing. The Image shows the correct artikel but the title says
Nintendo 3DS XL + The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D édition limitée

I hope they don't send me a regular 3DS XL + the limited Edition of Majora's Mask 3D. That would be a bummer. :wacko:

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can understand a limited release and having limited quantities available, but this thing literally sold out in 15 minutes. Unfortunately, I don't always have the opportunity to use the internet at work, so I missed out. With the GameCube adapter, it's a little more understandable since you had more time to make the purchase, and it was available from multiple places online and retail. This bundle was only available through GameStop (at least so far).

Gamestop it sold out in 15 minutes online and people had until noon EST to pre-order in store. Best Buy had theirs up for an hour...

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pissing me off that I am getting such different news from people. I saw the online pre orders sold out yesterday, I was on my way to new york when I saw this so I figured what the hell I'm going to be in the nintendo world store, let me ask about it there. I walk in there late in the afternoon, maybe 3 or 4 and they don't even have any news or signage up about the new 3ds yet, I ask the employee if it's possible to preorder it yet, from them or anywhere and he goes "Nope not until tomorrow" so I sit there thinking okay maybe the online preorder was first or it "sold out" so quickly because they weren't supposed to have it up yet and took it down. But nope, now I find out everything started yesterday and sold out yesterday before I even had a chance to try and go to a store, it's fucking frustrating when I've been following this and in the time I was on a train everything was sold out online and then nintendo world themselves told me you couldn't even preorder it until today, like wtf. I guess I'll wait half an hour and start hunting around at the best buy and game stops near me to see if I can preorder one in store. Fuck nintendo.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll wait half an hour and start hunting around at the best buy and game stops near me to see if I can preorder one in store.

Call around to your local Gamestop - Some of them had issues with ordering through registers and people were being accidental charged for 2/3/4 orders at a time when they only wanted one, and couldn't confirm payment. These users need to confirm via email that they want the product within 24 hours, if they don't confirm then the product goes back in the pool. I'm stopping in my local GS at 10:00 this morning to see if I can get lucky. I'm in a meeting from 10-2 though so if I don't get one then I guess I'm taking a day off Feb 13th to run around 20 different stores to find one.

Source: Two GameStop Managers I spoke with.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm currently waiting to go to the best buy and gamestops around me to check, tried calling them all but no one will pick up their phone before they open.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Wow, well that sucks considering I was waiting for one of them to use as my N3DS console. Kind of shitty they sell out in less than 2 or 3 hours after the announcement.
Most of it was just scalpers looking to make a quick buck

Reactions: Maximilious

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of it was just scalpers looking to make a quick buck

Yeah, so now I'm constantley refreshing the Nintendo store just like GW was getting last month. If I don't get it through the Nintendo Store I'm likely taking the 13th off to hunt one down. I don't want it to come to that, but it will if it has to!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1